Where's your name come from?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to use my real name. Added the "Mike" because it was a common name to see around, but most people just call me The.

After the clothing brand Ecko.

When I was around 21 ish my cousins would call me Mike Ecko

That's about all I wear.

After the clothing brand Ecko.

When I was around 21 ish my cousins would call me Mike Ecko

That's about all I wear.

Similar story to mine,started rockin Ecko around 20 and its about 90% of what i wear today. As for my username it comes from one of my favorite movie characters of all time:
vin-diesel-riddick-movie.jpg

I lost my left hand in a tragic ceiling fan accident when i was a kid. They had to fit me with an artificial hand which looks like a claw. That was the norm back then. We didn't have the fancy prosthetics like they have nowadays. So my nickname around town is The Claw. Only thing is, i have a speech impediment that makes my L's sound like R's (like some asians do), so when ever i talk about my Claw hand it sounds like 'Craw' hand. So my closest friends refer to me as The Craw. End of story.

My name is mud

Not to be confused with Bill or Jack or Pete or Dennis, My name is mud and it's always been 'Cause I'm the most boring sons-a-bch you've ever seen. I dress in blue-yes navy blue From head to toe I'm rather drab except my patent shoes. I make 'em shine, well most the time 'Cept today my feet are troddin' on by this friend of mine Six foort two and rude as hell I got to get him in the ground before he starts to smell :rock2

This was the first board I ever joined and had no idea people created usernames. So mine is simply my name. :lol

Well my name is just simple as can be. I'm Jamie. And I put two x's in front of my name, well because....I don't know? :lol :wave

Calcifer is the name of the fire demon character voiced by Billy Crystal in the animated movie Howls moving castle.

Got my nick from a Kevin Costner film "Message in a bottle".

I have always been shy around girls face to face. Registered "polaris" on IRC trying to find a date. Modus operandi would always be asking for the meaning of their nicknames. When they ask the same question back, I would tell them where I got it from trying to score some romantic points. Lame, I know, but that was 15 years ago. Went on a few dates that didn't work out, and gave up on that :).

it was the only name i could afford at the time i joined but now that i'm a millionaire i just like being eccentric.

Back