Where's your name come from?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ Peter Jackson fanboy. :nana:

Maglor was a great musician and songwriter. He was merciful and good. If that makes him a puss, then he's the kind of puss I want to be. Also, as a son of Feanor and a Noldorin prince, he was a badass elf warrior.

Last edited:
Maglor fought to resist Morgoth the true dark lord (Sauron was but a servant of Morgoth).

TN-Morgoth_and_the_High_King_of_Noldor.jpg

The sons of Feanor fought off many Balrogs in defense of their father. Can you imagine Legolas Greenleaf of the woodland elves facing even one? Seriously, the Noldor were badass.

Maglor fought to resist Morgoth the true dark lord (Sauron was but a servant of Morgoth).

The sons of Feanor fought off many Balrogs in defense of their father. Can you imagine Legolas Greenleaf of the woodland elves facing even one? Seriously, the Noldor were badass.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Now I want to reread the Silmarillion :lol

I like masks, i like gas masks, I know blackmask is from batman as well, but i did it mostly because i like masks in general
fJmBD.jpg

Exactly. I read the Silmarillion and the characters from the 1st and 2nd age we're way more powerful and bad ass than the characters from the 3rd age (LOTR timeline). They also had to deal with more powerful beings.

Back