When will we see Force Awakens PFs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No tease, no hints... the PF line appears to be on its last legs. I know SS promised there are more in the pipelines but they said the same about LOTR and The Hobbit. I doubt that anyone here finds my lack of faith (in SS) disturbing...

Yeah they are dropping their most expensive license, makes sense to me.

No tease, no hints... the PF line appears to be on its last legs. I know SS promised there are more in the pipelines but they said the same about LOTR and The Hobbit. I doubt that anyone here finds my lack of faith (in SS) disturbing...

It's just bad timing on their part. They could have capitalized sales by timing a release with the movie, but missed it.

You'll get your Episode VII statues. ***waving two fingers across Obi Wan style***

It's just bad timing on their part. They could have capitalized sales by timing a release with the movie, but missed it.

You'll get your Episode VII statues. ***waving two fingers across Obi Wan style***

"These are not the PFs you are looking for"

they will bring probably one or two POs out by end of December ... one OT..one TFA ..thats my guess

they will bring probably one or two POs out by end of December ... one OT..one TFA ..thats my guess
Maybe so.
For TFA, my guess would be Kylo Ren PF. He is, after all, the poster boy of the movie, although it wouldn't surprise me if they went with someone like Rey.

For OT, I'd like to see X-Wing pilot Luke PF.

OT will be Sandtrooper

TFA.. really hope for Kylo first

My guess OT Sandtrooper and TFA Phasma, Kylo Ren, Stormtrooper or Fin with stormtrooper armor....
Maybe PF Jango too....
I wish OT Sandtrooper PF, I wait for end of December i hope....

Really really surprised that they haven't teased a Stormtrooper or Kylo Ren yet, they know they'll sell too.

Disappointing to say the least.

I want EP 7 stuff sideshow. Don't make me settle for...*gasps*...hot toys.

I don't know. They've only released three in the past two years, two of which had been teased for god knows how long. So two in the next two months seems pretty ambitious to me.

I want EP 7 stuff sideshow. Don't make me settle for...*gasps*...hot toys.

Exactly. I'll go with whoever delivers a nice 1/4. Problem is there aren't many with the license so Sideshow doesn't feel pressured in releasing something at the moment.

Where's my Kylo Ren PF! Haha. I want there to be an awakening..... On my selves.

Originally Posted by chaber
Hi Alex. As we get closer to the release of TFA, any more progress on the expected Star Wars PFs from the new trilogy - or any of the old ones for that matter! Thanks.

New Star Wars from the original trilogy and new episode VII are coming.

Originally Posted by Rancorkill

Alex, any chance we can get a Star Wars Hoth Han and Bespin Luke Premium Format? Also if you can throw in a 1/4 Wampa, Tan Tan and Imperial Probe Droid that would be fantastic! Thanks!!

So much is possible. But I can honestly say that I really have had little info passed along on specifics of what is being worked on in Star Wars land. What I do know is coming down the pipeline in the next 6/8 months and I'm really not at liberty to disclose the exact details of what those items are. I can only say they are original trilogy and new movie related.

Originally Posted by Johnny Utah
Hey Alex, also, are you guys doing any 1/6 or 1/4 stuff for TFA? I'd love to see a new Ford sculpt by Trevor Grove.

I'm only aware of upcoming Episode 7 items (that will release around/close to the release to the film) being non sixth scale (I'm not really in the know of what size they will be...ie: PF or smaller).

Originally Posted by Rancorkill
Hi Alex, I would love to see Star Wars OT Premium Format figures such as Hoth Han and Bespin Luke. Also ROTJ characters like Admiral Ackbar, Endor Leia, Wicket. Please say any of these are on SS releases.

I know more original trilogy Star Wars PFs are coming but I'm not allowed to disclose what they are.

yeah.. as mentioned.. Im sure we will see a couple of PF going up within the next few months :)

my guess is Sandtrooper and Kylo Ren ... if.. both will be ordered if the poses are good

Back