When will we see Force Awakens PFs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well to be fair... Disney restricted to get toys revealed not before late september (forgot the date) ... but on that date.. (Force Friday) .. SSC should have PF.. 1/6 scale.. stuff up for PO ...

True. But check out the insane Hot Toys TFA line-up. Crazy! And all scheduled to be in collectors hands within a few months after the film's release.

It really does suck the way SS gas been dealing with the PF line. I haven't been excited for a SS event or newsletter in I can't even remember how long.

I don't know maybe they don't want to compete with the insane of money people are dropping on HT 1/6 scale. Also maybe the first PFs will be characters not available yet. How many high end collectibles are heroes? Is that because no one has tried to make one or is that due to LFL holding those back? It's easy to blame SS but obviously more I'd going on behind the scenes that we aren't privy to.

I don't know maybe they don't want to compete with the insane of money people are dropping on HT 1/6 scale. Also maybe the first PFs will be characters not available yet. How many high end collectibles are heroes? Is that because no one has tried to make one or is that due to LFL holding those back? It's easy to blame SS but obviously more I'd going on behind the scenes that we aren't privy to.

They've all but confirmed 2 of the first 3 characters will be Kylo Ren and Storm Trooper...

im almost sure Kylo will be the first PF sideshow is doing.. and more ... I hope it is cause I LOVE the character design !

I'm ready for some new lights saber tech. If I'm being honest, I was not too impressed with the Savage Opress premium format.

lightsaber tech is great ! but Opress .. na.. saw him twice now at local stores.. na.. no need.

Kylo.. BRING IT ! I hope sideshow is not screwing the pose up

lightsaber tech is great ! but Opress .. na.. saw him twice now at local stores.. na.. no need.

Kylo.. BRING IT ! I hope sideshow is not screwing the pose up

Savage was my first star wars premium format seen in person. I was underwhelmed by the light saber without the lights on and a dark room.

im almost sure Kylo will be the first PF sideshow is doing.. and more ... I hope it is cause I LOVE the character design !

Ditto!!!

I sincerely hope the character lives up to the amazing design.

This pose would work for me:

Star-Wars-The-Force-Awakens-Kylo-Ren.jpg

I think it will be the pose from the picture of the announcement. saber in one hand, maybe one hand out front clenched.

:lecture The pose from the trailer. That'll work too. If they go with this one, they can incorporate their giant bases they've been going with lately. :lol

I have settled on one prediction.

First PF will most likely be a storm trooper

Or

First PF is Kylo Ren, but they are waiting until release as the premium format may spoil something . Example: switch out robo hand, switch out unmasked head with scars/damage, switch out dual wield hand showing that he may kill someone in the story.

I have no extra information, really just trying to liven up this thread again

Back