When will we see Force Awakens PFs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, all of those poses are on even footing. Need to have one leg up.

...kind of like.....

3e231bf8e507c172ed92f39abed3e7e7.jpg

Would have been nice to get a sneak of the next PF with the release of final trailer. Another missed opportunity to ride the hype...

Hot Toys is killing it with their 1/6 line. I guess SS just doesn't see any urgency to announce new products.

I am hoping we will finally get Jango Fett and/or Darth Maul up for PO during Spooktacular. It seems like they would at least put one of them up or something...there are a lot of products that have been teased for a long time now....even though Jango and Maul are from the prequals, it probably wouldn't hurt to put them up now with all of the Star Wars hype. I hope that Jango looks good...thinking about getting it as a companion piece to Boba Fett

I am hoping we will finally get Jango Fett and/or Darth Maul up for PO during Spooktacular. It seems like they would at least put one of them up or something...there are a lot of products that have been teased for a long time now....even though Jango and Maul are from the prequals, it probably wouldn't hurt to put them up now with all of the Star Wars hype. I hope that Jango looks good...thinking about getting it as a companion piece to Boba Fett

I definitely see Maul going up for pre-order during Spook.

Really hoping for at least one EP7 PF preview too, Ren, Kylo or Stormie are the most likely's imo

I thinks it's not maul on spook since jango and sandtrooper were not revealed yet.
Maybe we'll get something during 12 days of Christmas event on sideshow.
but here's hoping we get something out of spook.

Back