When will we see Force Awakens PFs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats why I can not wait for their Vader 1/4 :)

Hey buddy, any chance you can liven up the 12 Days event for us 1/4 scale collectors with some Royal Guard tease since SS doesn't seem to be in any hurry to do so?

Last edited:
Hey buddy, any chance you can liven up the 12 Days event for us 1/4 scale collectors with some Royal Guard tease since SS doesn't seem to be in any hurry to do so?

I gotta disappoint you as well.. its to early and you know the holidays did not really helped in that regards either... but SOON will show a little something :)

Shocked there is not even a teaser for a Rey statue. Probably the 2nd biggest character in a Star Wars movie sweeping the planet. You'd think SSC would have recognized this (although I guess 12 days isn't over yet so maybe there is hope).

:lol we won't see Rey anytime soon.

I want a old man Luke though.... hopefully for the next film.

TBH, I've lost the excitement for this line and am considering selling my collection. I have almost all the Star Wars PFs. Will give a heads-up here if I decide to take the plunge for those who may be interested in some older pieces.

dont do it.. just wait out 2016 ;)

I'm on the fence and with the CDN dollar so low right now, I'm leaning towards a sale. It's not just the lack of new stuff, but that sure isn't helping.

suuuuuure...

That you, Debbie Downer?!?

Staying-Positive-in-the-Midst-of-Negativity.png

I think the scenes when Rey is walking around with BB-8 on Jakku are her most iconic moments so something along those lines would probably be best. Maybe her just walking (instead of the typical one leg up) with a switch out goggled head.

4-448_Star_Wars_Rey_ma.jpg

So we likely see the Ep7 Kylo PF arriving in two years (after Episode 8 in Spring 2017) ...sigh...

I`m pretty sure a HT quarter Scale Kylo is in the works and will be shipped end of 2016, so i think i will go with this...

Maybe i will also cancel my Boba PF and go with the HT 1/4 Boba, visually way more appealing! (except it`s a pricey actionfigure)
...i`m so tired of all the SSC nonsense and i already lost any thrill for my preorders... (plus monthly price hikes and constant delays)

Edit: Just an observation, but all american companies like Sideshow, Gentle Giant or Hasbro went
downhill, but the asian companies like Hot Toys, XM or Bandai are just right in time and the quality
is top notch...

I think the Gentle Giant mini-busts are some of the best pieces in my Star Wars collection. I'm not sure who there is left to do.

I think the scenes when Rey is walking around with BB-8 on Jakku are her most iconic moments so something along those lines would probably be best. Maybe her just walking (instead of the typical one leg up) with a switch out goggled head.

4-448_Star_Wars_Rey_ma.jpg

I would buy either a statue like your pic or this:

star-wars-the-force-awakens.jpeg

I figured it was a slim chance seeing a new Rey PF during 12 Days of Sideshow but I was hopeful! :lol

Oh well, it saves me money... for now. :lol

I think the Gentle Giant mini-busts are some of the best pieces in my Star Wars collection. I'm not sure who there is left to do.

They are!
I have around 40 Mini Busts and some statues from GG and i love them all! :wave
Qualitywise, these are great, especially the paintjob, but with "downhill" i mean:

-lack of TFA related products in time (GG:eek:ne FO Stormtrooper Bust shipping in likely two years, SSC: one Kylo PF
not even on preorder)
-insane price hicks (GG:FO Stormtrooper MB for 120$/150€=165$ :cuckoo: SSC= likely 599$ for the Kylo :horror)

I`m still thankful that GG made some great background characters in their Mini Bust line and i still hope for some cool
Ugnaughts or Cantina/ Jabba aliens, but the new pricing is surely the final coffin in this line and it all started as 3D Systems bought the Giant...:dunno

Personally i will not pay triple (european pricing) the prices for a mini bust as i paid for my latest ones (Malgus and Ree-Yees)
and if Kylo will reach the 600$ mark, i`m likely done withe the premium format aswell...at bests one Statue per year as a highlight!
(good news: we will likely only get one SW themend PF per year..:lol)

Still looking forward for the Kylo, Jango, Sandtrooper, Maul v.2.0 reveals...:impatient:

Back