Whedonverse clothes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TeeFury's t-shirt of the day is a Firefly t-shirt.

We ordered 2. Of course we both had to have one. I do want the ff in a jar, but if it had been $10 bucks, that would have been better. Oh well, this one is still awesome.

Somebody mentioned before, but do the sizes run small? And do the shirts shrink a lot? I normally wear a medium/large, but went with the large to accommodate for any shrinking.

I like my shirts a little loose...with the American Apparel women's shirts I usually always go for a medium. Haven't noticed any shrinking with them.

I like my shirts a little loose...with the American Apparel women's shirts I usually always go for a medium. Haven't noticed any shrinking with them.

So it sounds like I made the right choice. Thanks for the info, Jen. :1-1:

So it sounds like I made the right choice. Thanks for the info, Jen. :1-1:

No problem. :) :duff I really love their shirts. They are thinner and very comfortable and soft. I've never cared for really thick cotton T's.

No problem. :) :duff I really love their shirts. They are thinner and very comfortable and soft. I've never cared for really thick cotton T's.

And the price is right too. :lecture :lol

Good to know though. How long does it take normally for them to arrive? Two weeks?

I've never ordered from Teefury before. You can choose the type of shipping you prefer...but then there is this:

Please allow an additional 3-7 business days for us to print and process your order prior to shipping.

So I imagine 2 weeks if you chose the least expensive shipping option.

I love how comfy their shirts are. They are wonderful. I am not a fan of thick cotton either. Just makes you feel fatter. :lecture

I've never ordered from Teefury before. You can choose the type of shipping you prefer...but then there is this:

Please allow an additional 3-7 business days for us to print and process your order prior to shipping.

So I imagine 2 weeks if you chose the least expensive shipping option.

The Teefury shirts fit normal to me. I do not dry mine on heat though. Always hang till about dry and then air dry the last leg. Small fits like a normal size. What I did was use their size chart and measure just before I purchased.

They also take a while. We ordered a Wizarding one and it just shipped today, but it was ordered over a week ago.

I love how comfy their shirts are. They are wonderful. I am not a fan of thick cotton either. Just makes you feel fatter. :lecture

The Teefury shirts fit normal to me. I do not dry mine on heat though. Always hang till about dry and then air dry the last leg. Small fits like a normal size. What I did was use their size chart and measure just before I purchased.

They also take a while. We ordered a Wizarding one and it just shipped today, but it was ordered over a week ago.

Good point about the drying. I'll definitely take that into consideration, plus my dryer is on the fritz. Air drying is probably a good thing anyway! :lol

Yep, I have to have that. I check teemagnet everyday and was happy to see it. I'm not a huge fan of the shirt but I feel I must own it!

I think Tee Fury should do a shirt w Buffy making the stake gesture from Hush.

I just got my Shiny T-Shirt in today!!!

I LOVE it. And I got the perfect size as well (which worried me the most.) I'm normally between a M and L. So I got one size up to account for shrinking, and this looks to fit the bill VERY well. So happy!!!

I'm glad I got the Slayer shirt in a L as well.

I just got my Shiny T-Shirt in today!!!

I LOVE it. And I got the perfect size as well (which worried me the most.) I'm normally between a M and L. So I got one size up to account for shrinking, and this looks to fit the bill VERY well. So happy!!!

I'm glad I got the Slayer shirt in a L as well.

I wore my shiny t-shirt 2 times already. Definitely a favorite of mine!

I think il pass on the Firefly shirt. Im not sure I want to walk around with a shirt with Mal having sex with the Serenity on it.

I didn't really see it like that. (Unless, you're being sarcastic. Can't tell. :lol)

I just see it as Mal riding Serenity, like a cowboy would his horse. And since Firefly is similar to a 'space western,' it think it fits well. I like it!!!

I think I missed that shirt. A link please? I don't recall any "riding" of that kind on the shirts I've seen.

Back