Whedonverse clothes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TeeFury's t-shirt of the day is a Firefly t-shirt.

No problem! I was skeptical when I called Fox if they'd actually answer my emails at all (let alone with some actual, useful information and not some generic email.) They gave me the email address and in about 24 hours, they got back to me. They were really helpful. I have to give them a lot of credit for that.

Serenity/Firefly must be a good seller for them. I may have to grab this one up, too. But I still haven't received my first shirt, which I realize is likely a couple of weeks away, and like to get one before getting another.

What to do...what to do...........
:panic:

Serenity/Firefly must be a good seller for them. I may have to grab this one up, too. But I still haven't received my first shirt, which I realize is likely a couple of weeks away, and like to get one before getting another.

What to do...what to do...........
:panic:

I am on the same path BG, I have since purchased 3 t-shirts and have now decided to wait till I get one in to see. That is of course if it's something I couldn't live without.

Okay so, best shirt ever!!!!!! I love this thing. I will absolutely be back for more. Wish I had gotten two. Ugh! Well, next great FF shirt and I'm on it.

Note to people about sizes. Small fits perfectly with room to spare. So for me the size chart worked out.

Still waiting for a Buffy shirt!!! So much potential. :(

Brilliant shirt, but I'm flat busted. Not to be confused with flat chested. :monkey1

I had to get one...since I missed out on all the others. :(

I... uhm... What? Help the foreigner.

Flat busted is another way of saying broke. I was just kidding when I said not to be confused with flat chested, meaning small boobs. I was stating that isn't so in my case. Before it was just enough info. Having to explain it has turned it into tmi. :slap

Flat busted is another way of saying broke. I was just kidding when I said not to be confused with flat chested, meaning small boobs. I was stating that isn't so in my case. Before it was just enough info. Having to explain it has turned it into tmi. :slap

:lol

Just another day in the Whedonverse, BG!

Not to interrupt this conversation but tonight's TeeFury at 9 PM PST is a Firefly one. I love it.

252634_10150195081485855_61224900854_7561205_3299243_n.jpg

Ordered the Shiny shirt. :) I went from having zero Firefly shirts to 2 in one day. :lol :rock

Back