Whedonverse clothes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TeeFury's t-shirt of the day is a Firefly t-shirt.

*looks at own sig* Well evidently I'm not bothered by the religious aspects, but the colour gives me eye ache, so doesn't really appeal to me in this lightest I'm afraid. :lol

Re: Whedonverse shirts

FINALLY!! A Buffy shirt worth owning should be up for order soon on TeeFury. Rosie the Riveter/WWII vibe. I got the teaser pic, but no time to post it. Be on the lookout. (If not tomorrow, should be in the next few days!)

Last edited:

SHE'S UP!

Go get it. :rock

Looks awesome. By far, the best Slayer shirt yet.

Ordered.

Oh excellent! Far better then the their last attempt. If I was the T shirt wearing sort I'd buy it. :lol

If it didn't say lumber on it, I may have gone for it. I like the color, etc. Oh well...Am I the only one who tires of things being mashed together? Can't I just get a shirt straight out of my favorite things?

I like it. (I see your point though.) They have a Supernatural shirt as well that I was eyeing. Might be time....:yess:

LUMBER?!! I thought it said LIMBER!:rotfl ne'er mind

If it didn't say lumber on it, I may have gone for it. I like the color, etc. Oh well...Am I the only one who tires of things being mashed together? Can't I just get a shirt straight out of my favorite things?

Back