Whedonverse Actors You've Met

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry you can't come to SDCC BF :monkey2
There's a big chance she won't be signing Buffy stuff, but still a bummer you can't meet her. But you never know, a next time...

These are the Wedonville actor's I've met so far:

James Marsters -"Spike"
Emma Caulfield -"Anya"
Amber Benson - "Tara"
Iyara Limon "Kennedy"
Julie Benz -"Darla"
Camden Toy -"The Gentleman" and "Uber-Vamp"
Kristy Swanson -"Buffy"
Andy Hallett- "Lorne"
Mercedes McNab - "Harmony"
Johnathan Woodward -"Knox"
Jewel Staite -"Kaylee"

I've worked on Buffy, Angel and Dollhouse I've met every one of them. As for Firefly, I've worked with Adam Baldwin on "Chuck," Gina Torres on "Angel," Summer Glau on "Terminator :SCC" and "The Cape." Nathan Fillion on "Buffy," and Alan Tudyk on a NBC pilot that didn't go anywhere, but was a very funny and nice guy.

My photo of Spike from Buffy actually made the back of the Sideshow Box.

I've worked on Buffy, Angel and Dollhouse I've met every one of them. As for Firefly, I've worked with Adam Baldwin on "Chuck," Gina Torres on "Angel," Summer Glau on "Terminator :SCC" and "The Cape." Nathan Fillion on "Buffy," and Alan Tudyk on a NBC pilot that didn't go anywhere, but was a very funny and nice guy.

My photo of Spike from Buffy actually made the back of the Sideshow Box.

Oh wonderful! You've gotta tell us what it was like. Who did you think was pleasant and who *cough* wasn't in your eyes.

Oh wonderful! You've gotta tell us what it was like. Who did you think was pleasant and who *cough* wasn't in your eyes.

David Boreanus was well, an ass. He hated Angel, and wouldn't even sign a Sideshow Toy box for a fellow actor. Everybody else was awesome, even Sarah. I had a blast, and Joss is a great guy and filmmaker.

Yeah, I'd hear about DB before from others, but there's always the possibility folks met him on a bad day I suppose. I also know he used to get really angry If reporters wanted to talk about Angel as well as his latest projects.

Who else did you like/dislike?

What exactly did you do on the shows?

Met Julie Benz on the weekend. She was great, very nice to chat to, got a autograph and photo with her. Also met Val Kilmer. :)

David Boreanus was well, an ass. He hated Angel, and wouldn't even sign a Sideshow Toy box for a fellow actor. Everybody else was awesome, even Sarah. I had a blast, and Joss is a great guy and filmmaker.

That definatly explains why he was the blandest and most inconsistant character on his own show and got completly overshadowed by the supporting cast.

Met Julie Benz on the weekend. She was great, very nice to chat to, got a autograph and photo with her.
Glad to hear she can be a nice person. I have never heard a nice story about meeting her.

Alyson Hannigan. I met her by the stage door London Theatre Royal Haymarket in 2004

The elusive Aly. One of the ones that is very hard to meet these days. I also see that no one has posted meeting Seth Green. I would LOVE to meet him. He seems awesome.

btvs:
James Marsters (at an ADR session when he was on Caprica)
Amber Benson (3 times; interviewed her also for a documentary)
Nick Brendon
James Leary
Clare Kramer
Camden Toy

firefly:
Alan Tudyk (at a nightclub in Austin)

The elusive Aly. One of the ones that is very hard to meet these days. I also see that no one has posted meeting Seth Green. I would LOVE to meet him. He seems awesome.

btvs:
James Marsters (at an ADR session when he was on Caprica)
Amber Benson (3 times; interviewed her also for a documentary)
Nick Brendon
James Leary
Clare Kramer
Camden Toy

firefly:
Alan Tudyk (at a nightclub in Austin)

I actually got to hang out with Seth Green at the art auction during San Diego Con... Great guy and very easy to chat with.

Can't wait to meet Charisma this weekend!!! :panic:

I can now add to the list:

Juliet Landau -- super duper nice!
Mercedes McNab -- a bit stuck up, but hey, I guess they can't all be awesome...
Jo Chen

This weekend adds

Juliet Landau - pure awesomeness
Mercedes Mcnab - uh...well...meh
Charisma Carpenter - mean to people all saturday/stuck up/not really special anymore.
Adam Baldwin - sweetheart and I love him.

Jo Chen may not really be a whedon actor, but since her art means so much to me, she belongs on this list.

So far I've met:

James Marsters - Amazing guy, epicly cool

Mercedes McNab - Very sweet to me, very accommodating, great woman

Charisma Carpenter - Was a bit... acerbic. Rushed through the line.

Emma Caufield - Very nice

I've met James Marsters several times. Very kind, very funny.

I met Seth Green years ago, he was doing a signing for a comic book that he co-wrote. I went to take a picture of him with my daughter and realized the battery was dead.

Believe it or not, he actually drew a picture of himself and my daughter together, which was both sweet and pretty funny.

I used to deliver when I worked at Fedex to Joss Whedon in his home in Brentwood, nice guy, don't know what relationship the ladies living with him were, but they were very nice too, this was about 3-4 years ago.

Talking of meeting people, heres the photo I had taken with JM yesterday at his Christmas event. I wasn't feeling my best so I thought I'd send two stand ins instead. :lol:

scan2x.jpg

I made them years ago for a laugh. JM has a copy of the Spike one which I gave to him many years ago at a con.

This weekend adds

Charisma Carpenter - mean to people all saturday/stuck up/not really special anymore.

Sorry you had a bad experience. When I met her she was cool. Any money she collected for autographs went to charity.

Well, I only got into meeting Buffy people last year at my first ever con in Houston. It was a pretty crappy con.

Before that in Sept of 08 I met AlanTudyk at Speak Easy downtown Austin.

Whedon Peeps:

Nick Brendon
James Leary
Alan Tudyk
Claire Kramer
Felicia Day
Dichen Lachman
Amber Benson
and Doug Jones

Updating list ^.

Eliza Dushku
Charisma Carpenter