Whedonverse Actors You've Met

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amber Benson at her book signing
Kristine Sutherland at a comic con in NY

If he had his own figure I would have a lot of fun posing him in different death scenes. :D

Very true.

He's probably still sitting in the belly of the Mayor as we speak....technically, that belly was blown into a million pieces, BUT you get my point. :lol

Amy Acker is coming to Australia with James Marsters for the Sydney and Perth Supanovas! :panic::panic:

Arrghhh i dont think i can afford to travel there this time of the year!
I wouldve loved to meet Fred :(

Amy Acker is coming to Australia with James Marsters for the Sydney and Perth Supanovas! :panic::panic:

Arrghhh i dont think i can afford to travel there this time of the year!
I wouldve loved to meet Fred :(

I met her once. Well worth it. Do it.

*looks behind him and waves for next in line*

NEXT!!

I will be seeing Amy Acker and James Marsters in Perth next week:) I originally hadn't planned going to Supanova this year but when Morena Baccarin was replaced by Amy Acker I HAD to attend.

Julie Benz & Nicholas brendon are going to be at the wizard Philly con this weekend. I'm going. Is anyone else?

I'll be attending Chicago Con in August, the guest list is amazing!! 8 cast members from Buffy including Julie Benz and the Boondocks Saints brothers with Rocco!! Can't wait!! If anyone wants anything, I would be more than happy to help anyone out, but it's limited to photos or small items only as I'm traveling light and wouldn't be able to carry too much stuff. If you need help, just shoot me a PM.

I'll be attending Chicago Con in August, the guest list is amazing!! 8 cast members from Buffy including Julie Benz and the Boondocks Saints brothers with Rocco!! Can't wait!! If anyone wants anything, I would be more than happy to help anyone out, but it's limited to photos or small items only as I'm traveling light and wouldn't be able to carry too much stuff. If you need help, just shoot me a PM.

I would love to get a personalised autograph photo from SMG if its possible?
(or anyone else thats attending that might be able to get it for me if they can help out pleaseee?) :pray:
(i highly doubt she will ever make an appearance in Australia)

Just read SMG is going to be at comic con!
Wish i was in the US! :panic:
Promoting Ringer? (new show?)

https://www.buzzfocus.com/2011/06/2...michelle-gellar-attending-to-show-off-ringer/

I will be there, I am definitely going to this panel!

I was so planning on attending this one but some other stuff came up.

I can't believe the year I get comic con tickets SMG is going. And I had to refund them. I couldn't be any more crushed.

I can believe BG that you are crushed, what unbelievable bad luck. :(

I wish I had known earlier that SMG was going. But at the beginning of the year, when cards were easy to come by: there was no mention of SMG.:mad:
She will be there to promote her new series Ringer, I not sure that she will want to, or even be allowed to talk about Buffy.
A friend told me about a time he met Eliza Dushku when she was promoting Dollhouse, any question about Buffy was just brushed over or ignored all together. She was not allowed to sign any other merchandize, other than from Dollhouse. It must be noted that this was done by her minders, and not her personally.
I personally met Eliza Dushku in London, when she was not on a promotion tour and she friendly and would sign just about every thing.:)

Last edited:
I would love to get a personalised autograph photo from SMG if its possible?
(or anyone else thats attending that might be able to get it for me if they can help out pleaseee?) :pray:
(i highly doubt she will ever make an appearance in Australia)

I'm sorry, I'm attending Chicago Comic Con, not San Diego Comic Con, I'm afraid SMG won't be at the one I'm at.

Nick Brendon
Julie Benz :yess: (she's even more beautiful in real life)
Clare Kramer
Mercedes McNab

All at Wizard World Philly.

Back