Whedonverse Actors You've Met

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um, Nick is nice, but I'm not a fan. He seems to think every question asked at a Q&A is meant for him to answer. I was super annoyed that he would step in front of all of the other cast members to answer things that were meant for all of them. So I'm just, not interested.

When was this?

Sarah truly is my dream celeb to meet. Besides Angelina but she's in a different category. I am actually jealous for the first time on this board. Meeting the others, even Eliza, is pretty okay. But Sarah...dream! Lucky and also, congrats.

Sarah = :drool

:lol

Yeah. For me second to Sarah is Charisma. After that Aly. Well no, Aly and Charisma are tied.

How is Julie Benz? Ive heard apsolutly nothing but horror stories about her.

More like

Amy Acker= :monkey5

Wow really? Well, she's kind of snooty on her twitter. Guess we'll see if she ever attends a con I go to...

Amy Acker definitely = a few drooling smilies.

Sarah truly is my dream celeb to meet. Besides Angelina but she's in a different category. I am actually jealous for the first time on this board. Meeting the others, even Eliza, is pretty okay. But Sarah...dream! Lucky and also, congrats.

Wow. I feel honored.:peace

Don't feel too bad. We won't be doing anything like that for a looong time. Way too much over-time.:thud:

Wow. I feel honored.:peace

Don't feel too bad. We won't be doing anything like that for a looong time. Way too much over-time.:thud:

I'd give up every other one I'd met if I could replace them for Sarah.

I put Charisma and Aly but you know what, meeting Gina Tores would be heaven as well.

She was cool when we met her. Friendly, but not overly friendly. Maybe people expect a bit more. No problems for us. It was at the Horrorfind convention in Maryland.

Kind of like when you meet Bruce Campbell. If you go in expecting for him to give you a big hug and talk it up, forget it. Bruce is GREAT, but don't forget that he's a *little* sarcastic.:wink1:

I wouldn't let any stories stop you from meeting her or anyone you want to meet. Everyone has a distinct personality (it doesn't hurt to be educated and know what to expect).

Now if you want to meet someone and barely get noticed, try Shatner.:lol Maybe it was a bad day for him. No complaints here. I was just happy to get a picture with the legend.:yess:

More like

Amy Acker= :monkey5

Nothing but good words about Julie. Super sweet. One of the first celebs in the Whedonverse I met. First time was back when she was doing the pilot for Dexter. Her last few projects were pretty quiet, but she was excited about Dexter. (And we all know how that story ends. :rock)

She's one of the few that I've gone out of my way to see multiple times. I got a group pic with her, Juliet Landau and James Marsters a few years ago. Julie looked at the photo, then looked at me and said, "you look like you belong on the set with us." :thud: (And yes, I walked around with a little more swagger in my step that day. :lol) Awesome day.

Amy was nice. (Her management not so much though. They didn't like the fans holding up the line, while asking questions, etc. etc.) Angel had just ended and she was pregnant at the time (if memory serves correctly.) The day I was at the con she looked a little flustered, but you could tell she really wanted to please the fans. She had a line going across one of the convention halls, so I don't blame her.

My parents met David Boreanaz when they were in New York City and saw him perform a one man show on a side Broadway show. They took pictures and got his autograph. Gave me the photos and autograph. He signed the book of the play he was in.

One of my best friends who unfortunately passed away went to college with Elisabeth Rohm and got me her autograph. It actually came from the set of 20th Century Fox studios. Yeah, was cool to get an envelop from 20th CFS. :)

And Winnipeg is having a Wizard World here and apparently we'll have a bunch of Buffy peeps attending so I may go out and make the trek. But I am not much of a con fan or a fan of meeting celebs. They are just people to me. I had a chance to meet my favorite celeb Gwen Stefani in person and didn't take it. My cousin won a big prize to meet No Doubt and travel with them on a western Canadian leg tour. However, she met them and got her friend to go with her and they got me the entire band's autographs, and Gwen was given my old scrap book and old art work I have done of her.

I am a film student so the only person I would like to meet is Joss Whedon.

My parents met David Boreanaz when they were in New York City and saw him perform a one man show on a side Broadway show. They took pictures and got his autograph. Gave me the photos and autograph. He signed the book of the play he was in.

One of my best friends who unfortunately passed away went to college with Elisabeth Rohm and got me her autograph. It actually came from the set of 20th Century Fox studios. Yeah, was cool to get an envelop from 20th CFS. :)

And Winnipeg is having a Wizard World here and apparently we'll have a bunch of Buffy peeps attending so I may go out and make the trek. But I am not much of a con fan or a fan of meeting celebs. They are just people to me. I had a chance to meet my favorite celeb Gwen Stefani in person and didn't take it. My cousin won a big prize to meet No Doubt and travel with them on a western Canadian leg tour. However, she met them and got her friend to go with her and they got me the entire band's autographs, and Gwen was given my old scrap book and old art work I have done of her.

I am a film student so the only person I would like to meet is Joss Whedon.

*crickets*

BtVS Actors

Alyson Hannigan I met her by the stage door London Theatre Royal Haymarket in 2004 she was in the play When Harry met Sally. She was playing opposite Luke Perry who had been in the original BtVS in 1992.

These actors I met a various conventions around Europe.

Anthony S Head
Eliza Dushku
James Masters
Amber Benson
Tom Lenk
Mercedes McNab
Julie Benz
Armin Shimerman

Nice!!!! :rock

Probably a random question, considering all of those on the list, but what was Shimerman like in person?

He lives in Milwaukee (i.e. I live in the Milwaukee area) area so he does a lot of local stuff and owns a restaurant or two. He is going to be at a movie event tomorrow night just hanging out.

Oh, that's sounds pretty cool. You need to go. Keep us updated.

Nice!!!! :rock

Probably a random question, considering all of those on the list, but what was Shimerman like in person?

I met him in London 2004, he really listened to your questions and was easy to talk to. I do remember him saying that he thought that Principal Snydar, should have had his own 7" Action Figure.

I met him in London 2004, he really listened to your questions and was easy to talk to. I do remember him saying that he thought that Principal Snydar, should have had his own 7" Action Figure.

:lol He should have!!! Always loved him on screen. Good to hear that he's cool in person as well! :rock

If he had his own figure I would have a lot of fun posing him in different death scenes. :D

Back