What's your favorite fast food restaurant?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favorite fast food joint?

• Total voters
That looks really good. I wish that places would have more whole grain buns and bread. It cuts back on the carbs.

I have it on Rosemary/Parmasean bread.
Hold the bacon.
Sometimes with sautéed onions sometimes with Toms before it goes through the toaster oven.

Last edited:
Cafe Yumm
Home | Cafe Yumm

I discovered this place in Eugene, Or about 15 yrs ago (wow time flies)
They've really started to spread out here in the NW. The Yumm sauce is their claim to fame, they sell it separately as well.
Turkey Ruebens go great with the rice bowls.
Wish I could buy stock or invest in a franchise or 2.

Subway is the only "fast food" that doesn't make me feel like sh$t after eating it.

Honestly my favorite chain is Moe's best tasting healthiest option.

Subway is the only "fast food" that doesn't make me feel like sh$t after eating it.

Honestly my favorite chain is Moe's best tasting healthiest option.

You need to go to more county fairs. Train your stomach to accept anything. :lol

Hungry Jack's! xD
Well, I really loved it when I was younger. I enjoy it occasionally if I'm in the mood for their burgers. I think I enjoy Wendy's burgers a little more, though. Especially their "Baconator" burger. But I tend to go to Potbelly's a little more. I really love their "A-wreck" sandwich, especially with bacon. I love bacon.

Wendy's and Panda Express. Don't really eat at any other fast food joints, but those two establishments have my soul.

Though this isn't technically fast food, I love me this sammich from Applebee's, only I get mine with fries. :)

579x441_MapleBaconChickenPiadini_MAY15_0115.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to try the gyros but that pressed meat they pass off as roast beef keeps me away.

An old friend of mine has worked at a Wendy's and McDonald's in the past. Every once in a blue moon he'll eat at Wendy's, but he's sworn off McDonald's forever and recommends to everyone he knows not to eat there. I'm guessing it's something to do with the way the food is prepared, I have to ask specifically the next time I see them, haven't seen em in many years so maybe they've changed things around since then, but since I heard that, I never eat there. Chicken McNuggets 20-piece used to be one of my vices almost 15 years ago, haha. I do love Five Guys friends though... :drool: In&Out is overrated to me, inexpensive, I did like it as a quick bite every time I'm working in LA, but there are much better places in my opinion. I haven't really eaten fast food in almost 2-3 years now though, definitely opted for other options.

An old friend of mine has worked at a Wendy's and McDonald's in the past. Every once in a blue moon he'll eat at Wendy's, but he's sworn off McDonald's forever and recommends to everyone he knows not to eat there. I'm guessing it's something to do with the way the food is prepared, I have to ask specifically the next time I see them, haven't seen em in many years so maybe they've changed things around since then, but since I heard that, I never eat there. Chicken McNuggets 20-piece used to be one of my vices almost 15 years ago, haha. I do love Five Guys friends though... :drool: In&Out is overrated to me, inexpensive, I did like it as a quick bite every time I'm working in LA, but there are much better places in my opinion. I haven't really eaten fast food in almost 2-3 years now though, definitely opted for other options.

Maybe it's the way his was ran. They're all different. Of all fast food places, McD's is my least favorite.

My favorite is Panera Bread. I love the Fuji apple chicken salad, chicken wild rice soup, and their turkey cranberry flatbread when it's available. I also like Panda Express and Potbelly, but I live to far from either to enjoy them regularly.

Back