What's your favorite fast food restaurant?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favorite fast food joint?

• Total voters
He did say before that he ate nothing but a 6" turkey sub for lunch and a 12" veggie sub for supper and that was it for the day. It was more or less 1,000 calories a day.

At our Subway you can get extra meat for a dollar.

Extra meat for a dollar... :monkey4. Ugh, I'd rather keep the dollar.

If you want to see some pretty good Fast Food reviews..........

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJNtkDAqZBwJF4GKVD-5QKw?sub_confirmation=1

I loved his Five Guys review :lol.

In N Out by far and LOL at the Whataburger > In N Out comment. Went there once and was sorely disappointed. Burgers there are about as good as Burger King and that ain't a compliment.

When eating at Subway you can tell them what you want on your sub, just tell them to go light on the lettuce. Also, ask them to toast your sub or heat up the meat, it will bring out the flavor.

Mr. Green skip the lettuce whenever eating from Subway.

Anyway, now a days, Mr. Green been trying to gain some weight back. Burger King and some other fast food place seem to pack the weight back easy. Mr. Green don't seem to have the same appetite anymore. :(

Well, I don't actually eat too much fast food. It always makes me feel sick after. However, when I do go for it, my top choice is Firehouse Subs followed by Freebirds. If we're talking more mainstream then I'd choose Arby's.

That's about all you'll see me eating if it's fast food.

does anyone eat here???????

pollo.gif

they got some really delicious food, the chicken is amazing

We don't have Firehouse Subs, Arbys, In n Out (although I tried it when I visited California and couple years back), Carl's, Hardee's, Sonic, etc. out here in Rhode Island. We just got our first Buffalo Wild Wings as recently as a few months back. I try my best to stay away from fast food. It's tough with my travel schedule for work. I usually have a small window to grab something for lunch and I don't have enough time in the morning (or night for that matter) to pack a lunch. The one place I look for is Taco Bell. I really don't mind their food. Usually stick with crunchy tacos (or grillers if it's a late lunch for their happier hour menu).

We don't have Firehouse Subs, Arbys, In n Out (although I tried it when I visited California and couple years back), Carl's, Hardee's, Sonic, etc. out here in Rhode Island. We just got our first Buffalo Wild Wings as recently as a few months back. I try my best to stay away from fast food. It's tough with my travel schedule for work. I usually have a small window to grab something for lunch and I don't have enough time in the morning (or night for that matter) to pack a lunch. The one place I look for is Taco Bell. I really don't mind their food. Usually stick with crunchy tacos (or grillers if it's a late lunch for their happier hour menu).

You should be happy to know that they just put up a new $1 menu.

When eating at Subway you can tell them what you want on your sub, just tell them to go light on the lettuce. Also, ask them to toast your sub or heat up the meat, it will bring out the flavor.

I always get my Turkey or Chicken breast subs toasted from Subway!

I always get my Turkey or Chicken breast subs toasted from Subway!

I don't like my subs toasted so I just ask them to heat the meat up.

Chicken breast with shredded cheese and chipotle sauce is awesome. I usually get green pepper, onion and black olive on it too.

I figured I'd bump my old thread, since we've been having some good discussions about junk food in the Sandbox. What kinds of delectable burgers, fries, subs, etc have you guys been eating lately?

Burger King's extra long pulled pork sandwiches are surprisingly good. My local BK has a daily special on it - two for $5.

Even tho I stopped going to McD for years now, really liked their Greek Mac last summer.
No such thing this year... :monkey4

Even tho I stopped going to McD for years now, really liked their Greek Mac last summer.
No such thing this year... :monkey4

I never heard of that. Since I'm trying to eat better now, well most of the time, I stick with their salads and their wraps. The Sweet Chili wrap is really good.

I did break down the other day and have this from Taco Bell but I split it and had it for my lunch and dinner. I had the burrito at dinner. It chowed! And for $5, including the drink, it's a bargain, especially for two meals.

taco-bell-5-box-all-that-large-9.jpg

That looks really good. I wish that places would have more whole grain buns and bread. It cuts back on the carbs.

Back