What's your favorite fast food restaurant?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favorite fast food joint?

• Total voters
pink-slime-chicken-nuggets.png
Man, that strawberry ice cream looks delicious.

Subway. It's relatively healthy compared to the others and I can get decent food.

I used to go to Subway a lot, but I hate how they pack the sandwiches with so much lettuce and hardly any meat. Maybe it's just the ones I've been to, but they always seem to skimp out on meat in place of veggies.

I used to go to Subway a lot, but I hate how they pack the sandwiches with so much lettuce and hardly any meat. Maybe it's just the ones I've been to, but they always seem to skimp out on meat in place of veggies.

Never liked Subway because of that. Which Wich and Quiznoz are better.

SnakeDoc

How ELSE would you lose weight, chubby??? :duh

Never liked Subway because of that. Which Wich and Quiznoz are better.

SnakeDoc

I love Quiznos. There are also some nice Deli-style restaurants around NYC that make fantastic toasted subs, with all the different meats you can possibly want :lol

How ELSE would you lose weight, chubby??? :duh

Yeah, don't derail the thread, Blackmask.

what?

They add more lettuce on purpose, that's the whole point :wave

And you think Subway food is a good diet for weight loss? :lol

If I order a sub, I want a sub, and not a freakin' lettuce sandwich. Their subs (especially the foot longs) are fairly expensive already, and packing the lettuce is such a cheap way of cutting costs.

well their whole marketing thing was losing weight by eating there right? I'm just saying.

I've always found Chipotle too spicy for me, I can't ever eat their chicken,

well their whole marketing thing was losing weight by eating there right? I'm just saying.

Well, their marketing is misleading :lol. The Subway guy did an interview several years ago. He said that he lost his weight by skipping breakfast, drinking coffee and walking several miles to work every day. In addition, he was essentially going through starvation, and only ate a small lunch at Subway, which basically consisted of veggies and bread. And the buns have so much starch and carbs, which isn't something good for weight loss. But, that's that. Like I said in my opening post, I don't want to turn this into a health thread.

I love Quiznos. There are also some nice Deli-style restaurants around NYC that make fantastic toasted subs, with all the different meats you can possibly want :lol

Believe it or not, Which Wich is even better than Quiznos.

https://www.whichwich.com/

Haven't been back to Quiznos since I discovered it. Best chain sub sandwich joint I've ever had. More meat, bigger sandwiches. They have a sandwich called "The Wicked". Five meats (ham, turkey, roast beef, pepperoni and bacon) and three cheeses (any from 10 choices). Up to 14-inches. Any topping you can think of ... I like mustard, spicy mustard, salt, pepper, vinegar, oil, balsamic dressing, and hot sauce. I always add salt & vinegar chips to the sandwich (not on the side).

https://www.whichwich.com/wildfire/menu-the-wicked.html

Phenomenal sandwiches. Highly recommended.

SnakeDoc

Wendy's, for one very specific reason. Their Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger is glorious. It's also why they happen to be my least favorite fast food restaurant, as well (the sons of *****es hold it over our heads as a "seasonal" item that only comes around once a year).

Wanted to finally try Wendy's after reading the thread... SURPRISE! No Wendy's for Russia any more.

:monkey4

Well, their marketing is misleading :lol. The Subway guy did an interview several years ago. He said that he lost his weight by skipping breakfast, drinking coffee and walking several miles to work every day. In addition, he was essentially going through starvation, and only ate a small lunch at Subway, which basically consisted of veggies and bread. And the buns have so much starch and carbs, which isn't something good for weight loss. But, that's that. Like I said in my opening post, I don't want to turn this into a health thread.

He did say before that he ate nothing but a 6" turkey sub for lunch and a 12" veggie sub for supper and that was it for the day. It was more or less 1,000 calories a day.

At our Subway you can get extra meat for a dollar.

Back