What's your favorite fast food restaurant?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favorite fast food joint?

• Total voters
Well, none which is no surprise considering America invented fast food :lol

We do have the 'Chippy', Fish & Chips. Most are Chinese and do an awesome Fried Rice.

Eh... you can vote for Other if you want KFC. I honestly believe that their standards have dropped in recent years. Other restaurants like Chic-Fil-A are really giving them a run for their money.

Probably McDonalds. Gets a bad rep because it's the biggest (none of the others listed here are any healthier, except maybe Subway) but it's actually got a wide variety of items on the menu, and pretty damn good coffee to boot. Whenever I travel to another country, I make a point to go to the local McDonalds at least once; there's always some kind of crazy local food variant.

BUT, I do usually go for Subway instead, locally. I'm sure a 12" hunk of bread is doing me no favours, but it does seem a bit fresher at least, and I always add tons of veggies no matter which sub I go for.

My absolute favourite is probably In-and-Out Burger, but I don't live anywhere near one of those, so maybe I just haven't had a chance to get bored of it!

I love me some Mickey Dee's! And yeah, they do get a bad rap from everyone. But, they really do make the best fries, shakes - and man, oh, man, those McGriddles :drool. Their coffee is great too, and I drink a cup every morning.

As for Subway, I tried their Philly Cheese Steak sandwich a few weeks ago and it was so tasty. I added all of the vegetables that I could think of, including olives, cucumbers, lettuce, etc.

People can complain about fast food being unhealthy, but at almost all of them you can find healthy choices. If you choose to eat the unhealthy items, then that's on you.

Those new small $1 and $2 sandwiches at McD's CHOW! The BBQ Ranch burger is awesome for $1. Fritos on a burger! :yess:

Wendy's French fries when you get them right from the fryer are the best!

Wendy's fries are the next best thing to McD's, in my opinion. They taste so good with mayonnaise, too.

Well, none which is no surprise considering America invented fast food :lol

We do have the 'Chippy', Fish & Chips. Most are Chinese and do an awesome Fried Rice.

My father's from England, and it's hilarious sometimes when he orders at drive-throughs, he asks for "chips". It gets them so confused :rotfl.

Recently I've been getting McDonald's Bacon Clubhouse. Delicious.

Hate Chick-fil-a. Or maybe it's Church's Chicken. One of those two I hate.

Hmm, I'm guessing it's Church's Chicken (probably). I know that they're really good in Canada, but their franchises in the U.S. are absolutely horrid.

I don't eat as much as I used to but I am glad to see they've made some changes in how healthy things are. They still need work on the sodium content though.
Them having to put the calories really makes me think twice before ordering, as well as the sodium count.

Other seems to be doing well, how many are there?
Maybe Pizza, Dominos Pizza Hut etc. should of been represented?
I likes me a good Chicken Sweetcorn & Mushroom Pizza.

Been doing a few days with me old Burger King but gonna have to go back to Subway soon. Did a lot of KFC and Subway from me previous jobs. KFC is pretty good if I skip the skins.

I still like going here from time to time.
20080708_wienerschnitzel.jpg

Joe Peeps, one the best spots in L.A.

Attachments

• PB170002.jpg
    PB170002.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0083.jpg
    IMG_0083.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 120
Yep, I love fart-burger White Castles. Ain't got no none near me, so when I pass through St. Louis from KC, I try to stop by and get a bag. My brother and I wish we still had the two in our area.
Five Guys is my second choice.
The aftertaste any McDonald's meat gives you is thoroughly nasty.

I love Taco Bell. If In and Out was here that would possibly be at the top. Only ever had it in Vegas. Animal Style everything...

I didn't realize Five Guys was considered "fast food". I need to try them some time.

Gotta give my vote to In N Out as well. Damn good burgers for cheap. Animal style Double-Double with Animal style fries. :yess:

It's not as popular as the other chains because they're west coast only.

Back