What's with all these soldout being instock again and why is SSC cancelling WL then?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VS1976

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay I have no idea what the heck is going on with SSC? Out of no where I see Galatus LSB, The Thing PF, The Thing 1:1 Bust, Hobogoblin Com ex and other long (what appeared to be) sold out come back instock?

I'm gonna be quite frank here with SSC, why are you cancelling WL then if you end up finding more in your warehouse? Is this even fair? You should leave the WL there until you are 100% sure it's no longer available!

Last edited:
Okay I have no idea what the heck is going on with SSC? Out of no where I see Galatus LSB, The Thing PF, The Thing 1:1 Bust, Hobogoblin Com ex and other long (what appeared to be) sold out come back instock?

I'm gonna be quite frank here with SSC, why are you cancelling WL then if you end up finding more in your warehouse? Is this even fair? You should leave the WL there until you are 100% sure it's no longer available!

^ This

Having this items pop up is annoying as there are some that i'd like but haven't got the cash right then and there, would be better for them to give a date/time it'd go back onto the site in two weeks or so.

Yea! WTF!? I just saw Psylocke Comiquette EX in stock!?

Just a theory, but I wonder if they hold some stock over in the event of needing to replace damages, and then find that old reserved stock and decide to part with it. Or, some store had them in stock for a long time and finally contacted Sideshow about returning them.

Does seem like this is happening a lot lately though. Some guy in the horror section just scored the old PumpkinHead Maquette! Are you friggin' kidding?

Just a theory, but I wonder if they hold some stock over in the event of needing to replace damages, and then find that old reserved stock and decide to part with it. Or, some store had them in stock for a long time and finally contacted Sideshow about returning them.

Does seem like this is happening a lot lately though. Some guy in the horror section just scored the old PumpkinHead Maquette! Are you friggin' kidding?

i bet they're just clearing out and organizing their warehouse and find things

I agree with you guys 100%.

However, I assume that they completely sold out of the product, but then randomly found a few buried in the far corner of their warehouse. But rather than cancelling all customers on the wait list, SS should close the wait list to prevent it from growing, and then keep those originally on it just in case they do find a few lying around (like with Aragorn PF, Psylocke, etc).

if i was on a waiting list that got cancelled and then what i wanted just pops up a year later and i miss out... i'd be pissed :gah:

Yeah it's really pretty horrible that they are pulling this, the waitlists should be closed after full sweeps of their warehouse/s.

I hope they find some Lurtz and Grievous Premium Format figures in their warehouse soon. :)

Missed out on those and not prepared to pay high secondary prices for them.

i just want to know how you guys find out about those back in stock :( do you just search the website over and over?

Good luck in getting those. I bet those are rejected/returned pieces being sold again. Never buy from Sideshow if that piece was sold out for a while and back in-stock. I have had few bad experiences with them.

^^^They shouldn't be cancelling WL if this sort of thing is happening.

Yeah it's really pretty horrible that they are pulling this, the waitlists should be closed after full sweeps of their warehouse/s.

Yes I agree. I don't understand how they can close people's WL when they were in line for it, and then later on find some and offer it up to people who just happen to score. Sucks really.

I'm waiting for a Hulk PF or a Captain America PF to suddenly pop up at retail, sell out and watch these forums burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back