SSC whats up with Rogue PF? QC a big issue here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Sideshow, and while I don't collect Marvel, I have been following this and the Rogue PF thread, as the quality control issue here is pretty apparent. One issue that seems to cross almost every line that Sideshow manufactures is the dreaded lazy eye. We have seen examples of it in almost every line and license on the boards, and I have to wonder what the production process might be that has this happen with such frequency. It doesn't always happen, it isn't always this bad, but it does seem to be a consistent issue in that Sideshow paints with boss-eyes.

I am really sorry for the folks that have received faulty Rogues, as it looks like it would have been a really nice X-men figure otherwise!:monkey2

Well put. It's particularly sad cos she would go great with Gambit and he was such a homerun :( Cyke's head was terrible and slightly misproportioned, but I still accepted him since I can just display the reg head. Non X-men fans (like nam) and those who don't want the whole line just can't see that, so it's easy to them to speak when they are not in that position. Unfortunately, if you get a bad piece and don't return her then the future Psylocke PF, Storm PF, Jean PF, Colossus PF etc may all have similar problems since they know customers will just take it.

Most of those examples should never have passed QC and it's not just 4-5 pics, it's quite a few just of the ones who took pics on this board alone.

Not only was I likely reading X-Men before you were even born, but just because I'm a fan doesn't mean I'll take it in the ass and keep something I don't like. Especially at this price point. If I don't like it, it goes back, I get a refund and spend that cash elsewhere. I'd rather there be a hole in my collection, than a Marty Feldman (older reference from before your time, you'll probably need to look him up) looking Rogue for me to look at every day and get annoyed with. Either that or I'd keep it and dish out the cash for a repaint, but that would be on me and I'd own it as a condition for keeping the figure and thus not _____ about the eyes. What I would not do is whine like a little brat holding a company to a standard I wouldn't hold any other company to, let alone expecting a recall of the head for repainting. Keep it and eat it, or send it back for a refund. As I've already stated, if this figure went back en masse, with everybody who's whining demanding a refund and boycotting further X-men releases until this was resolved, you'd make a point. Until then, it's just ranting tittybabies throwing temper tantrums on a message board and it'll start and end on said message board without definitive resolution. :huh :lol

Not only was I likely reading X-Men before you were even born, but just because I'm a fan doesn't mean I'll take it in the ass and keep something I don't like. Especially at this price point. If I don't like it, it goes back, I get a refund and spend that cash elsewhere. I'd rather there be a hole in my collection, than a Marty Feldman (older reference from before your time, you'll probably need to look him up) looking Rogue for me to look at every day and get annoyed with. Either that or I'd keep it and dish out the cash for a repaint, but that would be on me and I'd own it as a condition for keeping the figure and thus not _____ about the eyes. What I would not do is whine like a little brat holding a company to a standard I wouldn't hold any other company to, let alone expecting a recall of the head for repainting. Keep it and eat it, or send it back for a refund. As I've already stated, if this figure went back en masse, with everybody who's whining demanding a refund and boycotting further X-men releases until this was resolved, you'd make a point. Until then, it's just ranting tittybabies throwing temper tantrums on a message board and it'll start and end on said message board without definitive resolution. :huh :lol

:lol Calm down there, don't need to fling insults around in a thread with legitimate concerns about the Rogue PF from people who ordered/received it. You sound like the one throwing the tantrum.

So did you order the Rogue PF?

Last edited:
Did you order it?

I already answered your question on the last page. I did order it (as I mentioned from PO day one on the Rogue thread in the Marvel section) and am returning her or exchanging. Did you order it?

Ordering the statue is not a pre-requisite for having an opinion regarding this situation. You're going to have to find another card to play if you wish to effectively censor those who have something to say on the matter, whom you do not approve of having something to say.

Sure bunky. You'd say that even if you weren't, to save face. :lol

If you even bothered to read the Rogue thread in the Marvel I mentioned that I ordered the Ex multiple times. I haven't even seen you in the Rogue thread there much at all.

So the question still remains.....did you order it? Or are you too chicken to answer the question?

If you even bothered to read the Rogue thread in the Marvel I mentioned that I ordered the Ex multiple times. I haven't even seen you in the Rogue thread there much at all.

So the question still remains.....did you order it? Or are you too chicken to answer the question?

So you're lying then. One of those, "I ordered 10 of these!" :lol

I ordered ONE exclusive and I mentioned that multiple times in the Rogue thread, in the Marvel section (I have never ordered more than 1 exclusive of any statue).

Looks like you just want to deflect and won't answer the question. :lol

Did you order the Rogue PF?

Does it matter?

:ohbfrank:

Well he asked me a question and I didn't chicken out of it. :lol I'm guessing from the response that he didn't order Rogue PF and neither did you?'

Look like after all that brash talk he can't even answer a simple question.

Omg, everywhere I go today with you two? Really?
We need to find a way to separate you two.

Right impossible standards. I guess you don't even know the issue at hand. :cuckoo:

facecompareroguereg.jpg

facecomparerogue.jpg

buttcompare.jpg

Are you misunderstanding what he said on purpose?

Getting the paint right is not what's impossible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back