What was your 1st 1/6th figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the one who started it all - The Joker bank robber version, always my favorite, forever it will be.

DSC04007.jpg

Here is how it started for me,i love Rocky and Rambo and when i found this HT Rocky IV on ebay i had to get it as i collected Rocky action figures allready.From there it went over to Apollo,then the Rambo's,Clubber Lang,Ivan Drago.I was so impressed with HT so i gave other lines a chance too.

Here is the first pic i took of my small 1/6 collection at the time:

^I always loved how your Sly collection looked like, Rock. Are you getting the Barney Ross figure?

My first 1/6th figure was Ideal's Knight of Darkness from their Star Team line. It was a Darth Vader rip-off based on the Captain Action body.

i think mine was the Time Wave Zero "Android 001" Blade Runner Roy Batty.

1431_1.jpg

which i still have to remind me of the regret for getting it because it started the obsession i have today.

Mine was Enterbay's Way of the Dragon Bruce Lee. Then followed with the rest of the Enterbay's Bruce Lee figures. Biggest mistake of my life. LOL. It opened a whole can of worms that make me happy but broke. LOL

SSC 1/6 Ben Kenobi. Beautiful figure and only cost me £25 as I recall.

Back