what other figures am i missing from my collection....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info and yes i agree i shouldn't overwhelm myself with all the IM figures but i guess i started to get all the figures hoping it would stop at one point but Sideshow releases are getting over whelming so i decided to get just armors and no figures (non armors), for the sake of my wallet and time i didn't get Tony in his shop, or the villains with no armor.

So for everyone on here that is not helpful and just wants to rake up there Posts counter; i collect WW2 airplanes from a prestige company who made them detailed, they made 12 and i searched and search and got them, so that was it for them as it is for conversational pieces and i don't hear "o you didn't get the BLAH BLAH BLAH plane they had" no i got them all and they look great, that's why i got them.

For IM fugues its non stop and i said at least i will get the Armors then i did more reading and found Sideshow does there exclusives as well, kinda confusing at first since SS distributes for HT and when you are doing research on HT and SS shows up you're like " OK crap i want them all so i'll get these too" ok but it doesn't stop.....that's why i don't collect Star Wars its wayyyy out there.

So in lieu of all this i think i may do something similar to what i was looking for , a clear 1 stop shop video of all HT iron mans and SS exclusive, i'm ok with spending 2 hours to shoot and edit a video so someone somewhere may see the differences and note the issues of some, like Iron Monger with cracked hips.

May save some one who is starting the collection some time, and i will credit those here who have shared links and info like Hardcorllector. Y4NK33 PL4N3T and others.

:)

The-Rock-Clapping-Reaction-Gif.gif

:lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back