what other figures am i missing from my collection....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tesla619

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Guys and Gals, here is a list of my figures so far, can you please tell me which ones im missing, no sideshow exclusive ones or villians tho i did get the whiplash and that's ok.

Why don't i want the sideshow exclusive ones ? because they were not in the movie.

Armor
Mark XLII
Mark XLIII (Exclusive)
Silver Centurion (Exclusive)
Python
Midas
Red Snapper
Hot Rod
Heart Breaker
Peacemaker
Mark 2
Mark 1 2.0
Star Boost
Mark 3 Diecast (Exclusive)
Bones
Mark V

Non Armor
Igor
Whiplash 2
War machine 120
War Machine with Gatling gun from first IM
Iron Patriot

On Order
Tank (Exclusive)
Mark XLV
Striker XXV
Iron Legion
Hulk Buster
Shotgun

Next Order
Mark IV with Gantry
Mark vii avengers exclusive with hologram (non battle damaged version)
Iron Monger

Thanks to all.

Why are you asking others to do the work for you? You can see every single release on a dozen sites.

This question should have gone in the Show your Iron Man and Avengers Collections thread.

Why don't i want the sideshow exclusive ones ? because they were not in the movie.

That's silly. Be better just to say don't want to spend over $4,000 catching up on limited pieces. Which is a more honest reason than they were not in a movie. Else why would you chase down anything older and want a vast collection of armors you have now without these?

Whatever it takes to justify in our minds, so it will be.

This question should have gone in the Show your Iron Man and Avengers Collections thread.

That's silly. Be better just to say don't want to spend over $4,000 catching up on limited pieces. Which is a more honest reason than they were not in a movie. Else why would you chase down anything older and want a vast collection of armors you have now without these?

Whatever it takes to justify in our minds, so it will be.

haha well that's 50% of the reason to be honest i bought allot of armors from people who just wanted to rethink there collection, allot of them said they want to go the avengers route as its more controlled than the IM stuff and i started these collections hoping there would be an end .....but sh$t no, they keep coming and coming, so if i got the exclusive ones when will it stop, answer it wont.

I didn't see the mark VI on your list. Are you getting whiplash and whiplash 2.0? I decided to just get 2.0. I only collect the core suits 1-7, 42,43, mect test tony, 7halls of armor, gantry, construction mark 3, iron monger, obadiah custom, whiplash 2.0 and war machine IM2. I've been happy to still have money to do all the dark knight releases and avengers figures. Getting ALL the iron man armors would cause me to dedicate all my funds to just putting all my eggs in one basket so to speak. That is something I learned along time ago not to do. Passions subside after time and its good to have a handful of things you like as opposed to overwhelming yourself with similar things. Just my opinion guys. Take it from someone who has been collecting figures, cars, cards, comics, legos, pins, just about everything. But sounds like your on a good track tesla. Keep it up.

awesome! thanks

tumblr_mx4oqr6t3X1smcbm7o1_500.gif

If you're collecting everything Hot Toys IM related, here's a list of everything that isn't a 1:6 figure ;)

Accessories Collection Series
ACS002 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Workshop Accessories
» 1:6 Scale » Released in 2014 » MSRP $124.99 » Brand: Iron Man 3

Artist Mix Collection
AMC008 - Tony Stark (Mark XLIII)
» 5.5" tall » Released in 2015 » Brand: Avengers 2: Age of Ultron
AMC016 - Hulkbuster (Jackhammer Arm)
» 5.5" tall » Due Sep 2015 » MSRP $89.99 » Brand: Avengers 2: Age of Ultron

Collectible Busts
HTB06 - Iron Man - Mark IV (Iron Man 2)
» 9.5" tall » Released in 2010 » MSRP $64.99 » Brand: Iron Man 2
HTB07 - War Machine (Iron Man 2)
» 9" tall » Released in 2010 » MSRP $74.99 » Brand: Iron Man 2
HTB08 - Iron Man - Mark VI (Iron Man 2)
» 9" tall » Released in 2009 » MSRP $79.99 » Brand: Iron Man 2
HTB09 - Iron Man - Mark V (Iron Man 2)
» 9.5" tall » Released in 2010 » MSRP $74.99 » Brand: Iron Man 2
HTB10 - War Machine (Iron Man 3)
» 9" tall » Released in 2013 » MSRP $94.99 » Brand: Iron Man 3
HTB11 - Iron Man - Mark XLII (Iron Man 3)
» 9" tall » Released in 2013 » MSRP $94.99 » Brand: Iron Man 3
HTB12 - Iron Patriot (Iron Man 3)
» 9" tall » Released in 2013 » MSRP $109.99 » Brand: Iron Man 3
HTB13 - Iron Man - Mark VII (Iron Man 3)
» 9" tall » Released in 2013 » MSRP $99.99 » Brand: Iron Man 3
HTB14 - Iron Man Mark XLII
» 4.5" tall » Released in 2013 » MSRP $49.99 » Brand: Iron Man 3
HTB14-20 - Iron Man 3 Deluxe Busts (Set of 8 - Series 1)
» 4.5" tall » Released in 2013 » MSRP $369.99 » Brand: Iron Man 3
HTB14-20 - Iron Man Mark XLII (Battle Damaged)
» 4.5" tall » Released in 2013
HTB15 - Iron Patriot
HTB16 - War Machine
HTB17 - Iron Man Mark XVII (Heartbreaker)
HTB18 - Iron Man Mark XXIV (Tank)
HTB19 - Iron Man Mark XXX (Blue Steel)
HTB20 - Iron Man Mark XXXIII (Silver Centurion)
HTB21 - Iron Man Mark VII
» 4.5" tall » Released in 2014 » MSRP $49.99 » Brand: Iron Man 3
HTB21-27 - Iron Man 3 Deluxe Busts (Set of 8 - Series 2)
» 4.5" tall » Released in 2014 » MSRP $369.99 » Brand: Iron Man 3
HTB21-27 - Iron Man Mark XLII (Holographic)
HTB22 - Iron Man Mark XX (Python)
» 4.5" tall » Released in 2014 » Brand: Iron Man 3
HTB23 - Iron Man Mark XXII (Hot Rod)
HTB24 - Iron Man Mark XXIII (Shades)
HTB25 - Iron Man Mark XXVII (Disco)
HTB26 - Iron Man Mark XXVIII (Jack)
HTB27 - Iron Man Mark XL (Shotgun)
HTB28 - Iron Man Mark XVIII 1/4 Scale (Age of Ultron)
» 9" tall » Released in 2015 » Brand: Avengers 2: Age of Ultron

Diorama Series
DS001 - Iron Man 2 Hall of Armor (Set of 1)
» 13.5" tall » Released in 2013 » MSRP $129.99 » Brand: Iron Man 2
DS001 - Iron Man 2 Hall of Armor (Set of 4)
» 13.5" tall » Released in 2013 » MSRP $469.99 » Brand: Iron Man 2
DS001 - Iron Man 2 Hall of Armor (Set of 7)
» 13.5" tall » Released in 2013 » MSRP $799.99 » Brand: Iron Man 2
DS002 - Iron Man Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol)
» 17.3" tall » Released in 2014 » MSRP $74.99 » Brand: Iron Man 3
DS003 - Iron Man Mark III (Construction Version)
» 15.35" tall » Released in 2015 » MSRP $149.99 » Brand: Iron Man

Quarter Scale Figures
QS05 - Iron Man Mark XLIII
» 20" tall » MSRP $544.99 » Brand: Avengers 2: Age of Ultron
QS06 - Iron Man Mark XLV
» 20" tall » Due Apr 2016 » Brand: Avengers 2: Age of Ultron

I didn't see the mark VI on your list. Are you getting whiplash and whiplash 2.0? I decided to just get 2.0. I only collect the core suits 1-7, 42,43, mect test tony, 7halls of armor, gantry, construction mark 3, iron monger, obadiah custom, whiplash 2.0 and war machine IM2. I've been happy to still have money to do all the dark knight releases and avengers figures. Getting ALL the iron man armors would cause me to dedicate all my funds to just putting all my eggs in one basket so to speak. That is something I learned along time ago not to do. Passions subside after time and its good to have a handful of things you like as opposed to overwhelming yourself with similar things. Just my opinion guys. Take it from someone who has been collecting figures, cars, cards, comics, legos, pins, just about everything. But sounds like your on a good track tesla. Keep it up.

Or how about just buy whatever you actually want

ZDuBAot.jpg

Sell all those IM figures and you can jump on the Hot Toys Star Wars train. It just pulled out of the station and I'm sure you can run a bit and jump on. BBTS is down to about 24 2-packs left, get going.

Keep one IM figure and a box a crayons and you're good for Marvel - endless possibilities, MK L included.

Thanks for the info and yes i agree i shouldn't overwhelm myself with all the IM figures but i guess i started to get all the figures hoping it would stop at one point but Sideshow releases are getting over whelming so i decided to get just armors and no figures (non armors), for the sake of my wallet and time i didn't get Tony in his shop, or the villains with no armor.

So for everyone on here that is not helpful and just wants to rake up there Posts counter; i collect WW2 airplanes from a prestige company who made them detailed, they made 12 and i searched and search and got them, so that was it for them as it is for conversational pieces and i don't hear "o you didn't get the BLAH BLAH BLAH plane they had" no i got them all and they look great, that's why i got them.

For IM fugues its non stop and i said at least i will get the Armors then i did more reading and found Sideshow does there exclusives as well, kinda confusing at first since SS distributes for HT and when you are doing research on HT and SS shows up you're like " OK crap i want them all so i'll get these too" ok but it doesn't stop.....that's why i don't collect Star Wars its wayyyy out there.

So in lieu of all this i think i may do something similar to what i was looking for , a clear 1 stop shop video of all HT iron mans and SS exclusive, i'm ok with spending 2 hours to shoot and edit a video so someone somewhere may see the differences and note the issues of some, like Iron Monger with cracked hips.

May save some one who is starting the collection some time, and i will credit those here who have shared links and info like Hardcorllector. Y4NK33 PL4N3T and others.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back