Who here has all of the Iron Man Armors?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, it’s been a blast to work on this and proof that my wife loves me to death because she not only encourages me but she was the one that suggested that I build it.

I have multiple threads that show the evolution of this display with lots of pictures and some video but the main threads are at:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...toys-stark-mansion-changes-stark-mansion.html

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...igures/164519-stark-mansion-living-level.html

There are other smaller threads for specific parts of the display such as the Construction Bay, Detention Cells, Iron Legion Shop, etc.

They are all on the first of second page of my thread history

Very nice work!! I have absolutely no skill what so ever to build anything that awesome. I might get a couple book shelves from Ikea, and modify them a little. I would add tempered glass shelves, and I would probably add a piece of plywood to the back to add stability.

It's been discussed in many threads. But who here has all of the Iron Man armors?

Here is the list I of armors I have. I don't have any of the War Machines or Iron Whiplash
The ones marked with a 1 are the armors I own.

Iron Man Mark III MMS-075 1
Iron Man Mark II MMS-078 1
Iron Man Mark I MMS-080 1
Iron Man Mark III Gunmetal MMS-101 1
Iron Man Mark III Battle Damaged MMS-110 1
Tony Stark Mech Test MMS-116 1
War Machine MMS-120
Iron Man Mark IV MMS-123 1
Iron Man Mark VI MMS-132 1
Iron Man Mark V MMS-145 1
Iron Man Mark II Armored Unleashed MMS-150 1
Iron Man Mark IV Secret Project SDCC 2011 MMS-153 1
Iron Man Mark IV and Suit up Gantry MMS-160 1
Suit up Gantry MMS-161
War Machine Mark I Milk Special Edition MMS-166
Iron Man Mark I 2.0 MMS-168 1
Iron Man Mark VI Avengers Movie Promo MMS-171 1
Iron Man Mark VII MMS-185 1
Tony Stark Armor Testing Set MMS-191 1
Iron Patriot MMS-195 D01
Iron Man Mark VII Battle Damaged MMS-196 1
Iron Man Mark XLII MMS-197 D02 1
War Machine Mark II Iron Man 3 MMS-198 D03
Iron Man Mark XXI Midas MMS-208 1
Tony Stark (The Mechanic) MMS-209 1
Iron Man Mark XVII Heartbreaker MMS-212 1
Iron Man Mark XXXIII Silver Centurion MMS-213 1
Iron Man Mark XXXIX Starboost MMS-214 1
Iron Man Mark XXXVIII Igor MMS-215 1
Rose Hill Tony Stark MMS-232 1
Iron Whiplash MMS-237 D06
Iron Man Mark XX Python MMS-248 1
Iron Man Mark XLI Bones MMS-251 1
Iron Man Mark III Diecast MMS-256 D07 1
Iron Man Mark XXXVI Peacemaker MMS-258 1
Tony Stark Arc Creation MMS-273 1
Iron Man Mark XXII Hot Rod Diecast MMS-272 D08 1
Iron Man Mark XXV Striker MMS-277 1
Iron Man Mark XLIII MMS-278 D09 1
Iron Man Mark VII Stealth MMS-282 1
Iron Man Mark XLIV Hulk Buster MMS-285 preordered
War Machine Mark II Age of Ultron MMS-290 D10
Iron Man Mark XLV Diecast MMS-300 D11 1
Iron Man Mark XXIV Tank MMS-303 1
Iron Man Mark XL Shotgun MMS-309 1
Iron Man Mark IX and Pepper Potts MMS-311 1
Iron Man Mark III Stealth MMS-314 D12 1
Iron Man Mark VII Sub Zero MMS-329 1
War Machine Mark I Diecast MMS-331 D13
Iron Man Mark XXVI Gamma MMS-332 1
Iron Man Mark IV 2.0 Shanghai Exclusive MMS-338 1
Iron Man Mark VI 2.0 Shanghai Exclusive MMS-339 1
Iron Man Mark XLII 2.0 Shanghai Exclusive MMS-340 D14 1
Iron Man Mark XXI Midas 2.0 Shanghai Exclusive MMS-341 1
War Machine Mark III Civil War MMS-344 D15
Iron Man Mark XV Sneaky MMS-348 1
Iron Man Mark XLVI MMS-353 D16 1
Iron Man Mark XXVII Disco MMS-371 1
Iron Man Mark VI Diecast MMS-378 D17 preordered
Iron Man Mark XXX Blue Steel MMS-391 1
Iron Man Mark XV Sneaky Retro Colors MMS-396 1
Iron Man Mark V Diecast MMS-400 preordered
Iron Man Mark XLI Bones Retro Colors MMS-412 preordered
Iron Man Mark XLVII Diecast MMS-427 D19 preordered
Iron Man Mark XXIII Shades MMS-415 preordered
Hot Toys Dynamic Sixth Scale Figure Stand ACS-001 1
Iron Man Workshop Accessories ACS-002
Hall of Armor Iron Man 2 Set of 1 DS-001A
Hall of Armor Iron Man 2 set of 4 DS-001B
Hall of Armor Iron Man 2 Set of 7 DS-001C
Hall of Armor Iron Man 3 Set of 1 DS-002
Iron Man Mark III Construction DS-003 1
Iron Man Mark XLII Power Pose PPS-001 1
Iron Man Mark XXXV Red Snapper PPS-002 1
Iron Man Mark XLVI Power Pose PPS-003 1
Iron Man Mark XLVII Power Pose PPS-004 preordered

Here is my thing, why would you get an armor not in the movies ? i mean someone comes over and sees the armors and says which one is this from....o its not from the movies, just something that is a "maybe" ?

Here is my thing, why would you get an armor not in the movies ? i mean someone comes over and sees the armors and says which one is this from....o its not from the movies, just something that is a "maybe" ?

Because he likes spending his money on whatever armors he likes? :dunno

Yep. All 53.
332ef33bd7ece6729df4398d1e5345be.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Why does it matter if it's from a movie? If you like how it looks, why should you care if it was in the movie or not. It's not like many of the house party protocol armors showed up in a movie anyways.

95% of the people that look at my collection didn't know there were that many different armors in the movies to begin with, to the layperson that all look the same.

I wish I could afford all of them, but only collecting movie armors helps me stay focused.

Though.. some day down the road, if we get a diecast mk 7, I'd love diecast versions of the stealth and sub-zero armors.

I get the armors because I like them, that's why plain and simple. I only collect Hot Toys Iron Man and Voltron figures. And I have a few Transformers.

Very nice work!! I have absolutely no skill what so ever to build anything that awesome. I might get a couple book shelves from Ikea, and modify them a little. I would add tempered glass shelves, and I would probably add a piece of plywood to the back to add stability.

Thanks

Is that the first you've seen my set up?

Very nice. Did you get all those halls of armor when they first came out?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sorry for my absence from this thread but work was killing me this week. I only got two of the of the 7 bay sets at once. All others I had to get aftermarket. I basically paid for 4 - 7 bay armors and 2 - 4 armor sets. I've got 1 working bay in storage and another bay where the electronics switch needs to be resoldered to work but otherwise the electronics work. All together I would say I've spent $6,000 on bays alone give or take a couple hundred bucks.

As for the Iron Man armors, I have had all the armors except Mark VI Avenger re-release (not the Die Cast one available now). I stupidly sold off the Mark III and Mark IV gunmetal stealths years ago, when I originally tried to stream line my collection. I regret it now but did make some money off of them.

I have the Mark II, Mark V, Mark VI Die casts on pre-order as well as the Mark XVII.

I started collecting the Iron Man series when they were first released but I quickly put a cork on that urge once I saw that HT was going down the road of releasing every variation (and then some). These collections are amazing but my favorite is still the Mark I. Followed closely by the HulkBuster.

Nice thread here. Thanks!

Back