Who here has all of the Iron Man Armors?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should be getting Iron Man Diecast Mark VI tomorrow. I also have Iron Man Diecast Mark IV and Iron Man Diecast Mark IV and Suit up Gantry preordered. Still hoping Hot Toys announce more armors from the House Party Protocol.

I have them all. I don’t have the space to display them all. Here’s a quick cell pic of the current lineup. Got a new camera but I guess the files are to big to upload. DD07BE88-4C9A-4357-8BD5-31EE618432E7.jpg

My bad. Not sure why it did that. It’s right side up on my phone. Let me try again...

1AAC8BC6-A9C4-4CE4-B056-17E23C612537.jpg

So I need to add the following to my list
Diecast Mark V
Diecast Mark VI
And I bought a few figures from my wife's cousin (my best friend) who passed away last year. I got War Machine Mark I MMS-120, War Machine Mark II Iron Man 3, Iron Patriot, and Whiplash Mark II

I seem to remember someone put together a list of the "composition" of each armor - like what parts HT needs to design to build all the HPP armors. Anyone remember where that post lives?

I made this post a while back, it had all the outstanding armors at the time. I don't remember if I ever expanded it to the whole HPP but I have that info on my home computer

MKVIII
(Mk7, Centurion, Striker parts) [aka Piston]

MKIX
(Centurion, Mk7, Heartbreaker parts) [aka Python]

MKX
(Mk7, Hammerhead, Heartbreaker, Snapper parts)

MKXI
(Centurion, Mk7, Heartbreaker parts) [aka Jack]

MKXII
(WM2, Centurion, Mk7, Shotgun, Heartbreaker parts) [aka Disco]

MKXIII
(Mk7, Centurion, Shotgun, WM2 parts)

MKXIV
(Striker, Centurion, Mk7, Heartbreaker, Shotgun parts)

MK15 Sneaky
(one off design)

MK16 Nightclub
(one off design)

MK18 Casanova
(Mk7, Centurion, Heartbreaker, WM2 parts)

MK19 Tiger
(Mk7, Hammerhead, Mk7, Striker parts)

MK26 Gamma
(Striker parts)

MK27 Disco
(WM2, Centurion, Mk7, Shotgun parts)

MK28 Jack
(Heartbreaker, Mk7, Centurion parts)

MK29 Fiddler
(Mk7, Centurion, Heartbreaker, Starboost, Striker parts)

MK30 Blue Steel
(Centurion parts)

MK31 Piston
(Centurion , Mk7, Striker parts)

MK32 Romeo
(Nightclub, Centurion, Heartbreaker, Mk7 parts)

MK34 Southpaw
(Mk7, Centurion, Snapper, Shotgun, Heartbreaker, Striker parts)

MK37 Hammerhead
(one off design)

MK23 Shades
(Shotgun parts)

I didn't think it would happen, but they pretty much stopped making them soon after they started making diecast armors. I hope they complete it too. But it's been a year and a half since the last release. Maybe after Iron Man is out of the movies, they resume the HPP?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I didn't think it would happen, but they pretty much stopped making them soon after they started making diecast armors. I hope they complete it too. But it's been a year and a half since the last release. Maybe after Iron Man is out of the movies, they resume the HPP?

I know, Mark XXIII Shades was the last HPP armor released.

They made diecasts since 2014, its just they've been heavily remaking the original 7 in addition to current film versions in the last couple years. There are 12 Iron Man HT pre-orders up on Sideshow and only 3 are from the latest movie.

I may have missed a few, but in terms of Iron Men shipped they haven't dropped much in terms of output, I think they're just trying to use their throughput to max out the expensive re-releases while Iron Man is still active in the MCU. I hope we get a few more HPPs eventually cause that is all I want in 1/6 anymore.

DC Mark 50
DC Mark 7
QS Mark 3
Hulkbuster Deluxe
Hulkbuster Mark 2
DC War Machine 4

Neon Mark 4
DC Mark 4
DC Mark 5
DC Mark 6
DC Mark 46 Concept
DC Mark 2

QS Mark 42
DC Mark 46
DC Mark 47
DC War Machine 3
Bones Retro
Hulkbuster
Shades

QS Mark 43
Shotgun
Gamma
Blue Steel
Disco
Sneaky
Sneaky Retro
DC Mark 45
Mark 7 Subzero
DC War Machine
DC Mark 3 Stealth

Starboost
Peacemaker
DC Hotrod
DC Mark 3
Bones
DC Mark 43
Striker
Mark 7 Stealth
Igor
Tank
Mark 9

DC Mark 42
Heartbreaker
Centurion
DC War Machine II
DC Iron Patriot
Red Snapper
Python

Midas
Mark 7

Your list shows a very clear move to pretty much all Diecast. HB the exception. Especially since they have the pre existing parts to make most the HPP yet to be released.

I've everything they've released I think; I don't have multiple "versions" - though that is beginning to change with the Mark III diecast etc.

I just took those, but I have the recent Mark 47 to add, so I'll get some better pics soon and upload them.

Yes.. I dedicated a room to the things. When I started collecting I had no idea Iron Man 3 would happen. I still wonder if HT will fill in the blanks. There are still a few armours not even teased.

I was wondering how much money have you use on all the iron man hot toys figures .?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back