Who here has all of the Iron Man Armors?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those folks who have most or all of the armors, good for you. If I had the money and space I'd do the same. For now I'm just collecting a couple of them. I have the m42 and m46 as for me these represent the two extremes for the main armors. I'll probably get one more later from the new movies

I managed to get all of my armors out and I am showing progression of how my collection grew.

Group shots
Iron Man Mark I-VII
1dCSpPZ.jpg

56TfBo1.jpg

1p73VX5.jpg

Iron Man Mark I-VII and Mech Test Tony Stark
301vfPp.jpg

Iron Man Mark IV, VI, XXI, XLII Shanghai Exclusive
Y2VCDw5.jpg

Iron Man Mark III Gunmetal, Mark IV Secret Project, Mark VI Avengers, Mark VII Battle Damaged, Tony Stark Armor Testing
DDn8k82.jpg

B4GqYAx.jpg

Iron Man Mark III Gunmetal, Mark IV Secret Project, Mark VI Avengers, Mark VII Battle Damaged
SAjDDt4.jpg

zymd2EY.jpg

Group Shot 1.0
Kpdzh98.jpg

Group Shot 2.0
JGS7dzR.jpg

0uOtRKt.jpg

Group Shot 3.0
eSgICz2.jpg

7lBiGWG.jpg

43QAiYi.jpg

Iron Man 3 House Party Protocol
uxjYBi6.jpg

Iron Man Mark I-VII 2.0
h90bMAh.jpg

Your collection is big, when i first joined the forum it was an intent to start the collection from scratch and i did, but i only collect armors in the movies, the House Party Protocol i have all that are available even the ones we don't see but I know that they exist because we saw all the protocols in IM3 if we didn't I wouldn't collect them.

I have stealth because in IM3 he was describing the suit to the kid.

I'm wondering when Hot Toys will announce another HPP Armor from Iron Man 3? Last Iron Man announcement was the Diecast Mark II, and that was at the end of July.

Some of these Iron Man collections are amazing.. :clap

I'm afraid to go down this rabbit hole and starting buying up multiple suits/armors for Iron Man because the list is endless it seems.

Here's my updated list currently sitting at 81 of the Iron Man MMS/DC/QS series. I'll get the MK IV and IV with Gantry when up for pre-order so sitting at 83 once that is available for HT MMS/DC/QS.

Updated list as of 1/1/2018.

8BEA7tE.png

Here's my updated list currently sitting at 81 of the Iron Man MMS/DC/QS series. I'll get the MK IV and IV with Gantry when up for pre-order so sitting at 83 once that is available for HT MMS/DC/QS.

8BEA7tE.png

So you're getting the Mark IV Diecast, and the Mark IV Diecast and Gantry? I'm hoping to do the same. I have a lot of reward point becoming available this month.

8BEA7tE.png

Jeez louise! What is that list converted into dollars? :lol

So you're getting the Mark IV Diecast, and the Mark IV Diecast and Gantry? I'm hoping to do the same. I have a lot of reward point becoming available this month.

Yes, if it is made I'll eventually get it. I'm closing in on the PPS stuff now, the longer I wait the cheaper it gets so not bothered by it and they are not rare.

I've everything they've released I think; I don't have multiple "versions" - though that is beginning to change with the Mark III diecast etc.

I just took those, but I have the recent Mark 47 to add, so I'll get some better pics soon and upload them.

Yes.. I dedicated a room to the things. When I started collecting I had no idea Iron Man 3 would happen. I still wonder if HT will fill in the blanks. There are still a few armours not even teased.

Attachments

• 25153696337_082f713347_b.jpg
    25153696337_082f713347_b.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 182
  • 39314521254_b2cce22f49_b.jpg
    39314521254_b2cce22f49_b.jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 176
I've everything they've released I think; I don't have multiple "versions" - though that is beginning to change with the Mark III diecast etc.

I just took those, but I have the recent Mark 47 to add, so I'll get some better pics soon and upload them.

Yes.. I dedicated a room to the things. When I started collecting I had no idea Iron Man 3 would happen. I still wonder if HT will fill in the blanks. There are still a few armours not even teased.

Where did you get that display? That's excactly what I've been looking for.

It's a built-in wardrobe. I had it widened and a glass door put in instead of the wooden one. Quite a drastic bit of work if we ever wanted to sell the house.. :p

Back