What is your most treasured collectible?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
probably have to say my WETA Rayguns .... but its a tough call .... :monkey1

Hot Toys Dwayne Hicks is the most prize posesion ive got and the Anakin PF is my favourite !

My most treasured items are :

- Gentle Giant Harry Potter Snape bust 7"
- Sideshow X-Files Skinner 12"

i've got a 700 year old wakizashi blade that's a little rusted but still fairly polished. if that counts as a collectible. other than that, a couple of framed lithos signed by alex ross, a bunch of hellblazer prints signed by tim bradstreet. all my sideshow stuff is loved equally.

For me whenever one of these treads (grail piece, what you grab in a fire, etc.) pops up, its always the same. 2 complete sets of M.U.S.C.L.E. figures; one set in the original pink/flesh color and one set of mixed colors.

M.jpg

And then related to that is my complete set of non-US M.U.S.C.L.E. figures (called Kinnikuman in Japan) that took me nearly 10 years to assemble :rock

bbj.jpg

god i remember those. i loved em.

This.

breakage028.jpg

Painting of Sam and I by Scott M. Fischer

me_sam.jpg

1:1 endo

old445.jpg

Brom painting of Magic the gathering card.

BromPaining.jpg

RK post painting of D&D (I think?) cover

n670644399_2291879_159492.jpg

Last edited:
that painting of you and your cat is fantastic... I wondered what your avatar was. That's great to have such a cool portrait.

Human Spike 12"
Mola Rom 12" by BMW- once I have it :D
Bride Of Frankenstein 12"
Ash AOD 12" custom

I would probably continue to list all of my stuff if I could :lol

While SS Premium Formats are my favorite line to collect, my eFX X-Wing studio scale is my fave piece (and of course the autograph that came with it):D

I'd have to say my prized posession would be my RAMBO josca collection with the very very rare storm bomber vehicle.
art of war griffth statue
and of course all my x-files sideshow figures

favorite would have to be (at the moment) Hot Toys Hellboy. Just so cool on so many levels.

Cool, have you seen the little rubber guys forum? Might be able to find some help there completing the set... it can get tricky when you have just a few left to go.

No I did know that, thanks for the link!

As for my prized collectibles, it's really tough:

- SSE 1:1 Frankenstein Bust #12 (my wedding anniversary)
- Plan B The Dark Crystal complete set of busts
- Pee-wee Herman personalized/signed picture

Last edited:
As much as I love my Indiana Jones and Ash PFs, not to mention my 1:1 prop and weapon replicas, I'd probably have to say my eight hand-painted animation cels from the 1980's Dungeons & Dragons cartoon.

:viking

Back