What is your most treasured collectible?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me I could not part with my Terminator 1 T-800 custom or my 1:1 scale A L I E N Chestburster either would be heart breaking!

My Stealth Iron Man Comiquette :cool:
2858603027_2147c51da2.jpg

2858612683_664bcfa77a.jpg

That is awesome :rock

Don't really have any rare items...

Maybe the SS Indy PF or Hellboy 1:1 Samaritan.

I really like my Paul Chen Shinto Katana also, but that's not really a collectible :)

Some more pics here:

https://www.runboard.com/bmedicom.f5.t13553

It's a promotional The Dark Knight t-shirt that was sent out to select press and celebrities.

I have OODLES of Dark Knight Viral Campaign items!!! I'm glad to see a fellow freak who followed that whole mess. :rock That was one of the most memorable things I've ever done. I followed everything from just about the beginning. (Unfortunately, I wasn't there at SDCC years ago when it first kicked-off.)

I'm going to buy a huge shadow box for all of the stuff that I received, from Citizens of Gotham packages to the Harvey Dent rally that I attended and everything in between. I met a fellow "friend" who actually received one of the cell phones in the Joker cakes. Unfortunately, I never was able to find one of those in time, but I've got enough items to impress. :naughty

That Predator bust makes me smile like Papa Smurf
untitled-2.jpg

Snake, that is my favourite bust ever along with Darth Maul :maul, both are pretty much out of my reach nowadays.

I have OODLES of Dark Knight Viral Campaign items!!! I'm glad to see a fellow freak who followed that whole mess. :rock That was one of the most memorable things I've ever done. I followed everything from just about the beginning. (Unfortunately, I wasn't there at SDCC years ago when it first kicked-off.)

I'm going to buy a huge shadow box for all of the stuff that I received, from Citizens of Gotham packages to the Harvey Dent rally that I attended and everything in between. I met a fellow "friend" who actually received one of the cell phones in the Joker cakes. Unfortunately, I never was able to find one of those in time, but I've got enough items to impress. :naughty

Quality! It sure was fun to take part in. Make sure you post pics when you get that set up done!

I followed it all too. Snagged some great merch. Even have a goon stocking mask from the Chicago set.

For me whenever one of these treads (grail piece, what you grab in a fire, etc.) pops up, its always the same. 2 complete sets of M.U.S.C.L.E. figures; one set in the original pink/flesh color and one set of mixed colors.

M.jpg

And then related to that is my complete set of non-US M.U.S.C.L.E. figures (called Kinnikuman in Japan) that took me nearly 10 years to assemble :rock

bbj.jpg

Last edited:
Quality! It sure was fun to take part in. Make sure you post pics when you get that set up done!

I followed it all too. Snagged some great merch. Even have a goon stocking mask from the Chicago set.

That's awesome! :rock

Yeah, a lot of quality stuff indeed. I honestly haven't touched any of it in almost a year. It's just sitting in a big box in my closet. I think the highlight of the whole campaign was the free advanced IMAX screenings. That surprised a lot of people. (I know it did me!) I remember the frenzy trying to claim those tickets was crazy!!!

It's really hard to say, I think I'd keep the eFX Stormtrooper helmet.

2l9h3m0.jpg

I have to agree, probably. I love my helmet. MR/EFX did an outstanding job. I might treasure my weathered obi ANH saber just a little more though.

Back