What is your most treasured collectible?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy:

DSC08522.jpg

What a difficult question........

I guess I will have to say...... The Hulk Premium Format.

It was my first Sideshow collectible and I was in love with it a year before actually getting it. On top of that, only paid $150 bucks for it.

My second will have to be My T-800 life Size bust.....

For me whenever one of these treads (grail piece, what you grab in a fire, etc.) pops up, its always the same. 2 complete sets of M.U.S.C.L.E. figures; one set in the original pink/flesh color and one set of mixed colors.

M.jpg

Awesome. I still remember having a very similar jar of pink MUSCLE figures when I was a kid. I think I still have them somewhere... I loved those things.

If you know me, you can probably guess what I'm going to say, but I'd have to pick my 1:1 C-3PO is my most treasured piece. I could theoretically see selling off all or most of my other collectibles, and just having this. I mean, I've got my own robot! :lol

sideshow_life_size_c-3po41.jpg

But I'm also pretty proud of my collection of LOTR and Aliens 1/6 scale figures, since I've put a lot of effort into customizing them.

I've owned the Venom 1:1 bust, the Predator 1:1 bust, and the AVP Predator 1:1 bust, but none of those come close (IMO) to my Arnie T2 1:1 bust.

Arnie.jpg

So many to choose from...If the house was burning down
the first one I would grab would have to my Aliens warrior 1:1 bust.

manji from blade of the immortal by megahouse. i went thru hell to get one and he's sitting in my safety deposit box at the bank. seriously. :D

I've owned the Venom 1:1 bust, the Predator 1:1 bust, and the AVP Predator 1:1 bust, but none of those come close (IMO) to my Arnie T2 1:1 bust.

Arnie.jpg

I agree with how amazing this bust is. Its just one that no matter how many times you look at it its still as amazing as when you first opened it. :cool:

Being a huge MOTU fan, i'd have to say my SDCC He-Man statue. For my Spider-Woman love, it would be the Alex Ross 1:1 scale Spider-Woman bust (even though I despise Ross).

Right now my most prized collectible is my QMX Battlestar Galactica Signature Edition Dog Tag Plaque. I have Michael Hogan/Tigh's signature AND it's number 1 of 25.

For me whenever one of these treads (grail piece, what you grab in a fire, etc.) pops up, its always the same. 2 complete sets of M.U.S.C.L.E. figures; one set in the original pink/flesh color and one set of mixed colors.

M.jpg

That's awesome! I've been working on my non-color set for the last few years...

MMM..........i' don't know , let me see............. since 2007 always i wanted the Boba PF exclusive, and the last week i could buy it . One of the most wonderful pieces made . ( for me ), for now this is the most treasure.

Boba yeahhhhhhh:chew:chew:chew

Back