Popcultcha AU

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*breathes" haha
PopCultcha sent my order to warehouse to pack so I no longer need to worry!
It will probably be this time next week that it ships out, so don't worry if you don't get your next update until then. From my experience it's always been another 4-7 days after the sent to warehouse update that my item actually ships out.

It will probably be this time next week that it ships out, so don't worry if you don't get your next update until then. From my experience it's always been another 4-7 days after the sent to warehouse update that my item actually ships out.
yeah I heard they take between 1 and 2 weeks to ship things out
I’m guessing that delay is international customs. I live in the same state as Popcultcha and should get my figures a day or two after I get sent the email.

I’m guessing that delay is international customs. I live in the same state as Popcultcha and should get my figures a day or two after I get sent the email.
Yeah on the website it says domestic orders are shipped within 1 to 2 days.
Not sure why they take up to 3 weeks for International. Thats bonkers lol
We mean takes long for them to send the item not for it to arrive.

Yeah on the website it says domestic orders are shipped within 1 to 2 days.
Not sure why they take up to 3 weeks for International. Thats bonkers lol
We mean takes long for them to send the item not for it to arrive.
Well there’s a bunch of reasons. Regulations, limited staff, paperwork, constant backlog of items. It’s no different to when I get a figure from HK. Which reminds me I’ve got an Amazon package that has not moved from its location for a whole month!

IMG_4494.jpeg

Snail shipping but great packaging and good prices. Pop is a legit supplier. I’ve given them free marketing from Gothenburg to Stockholm last days. Why? Because I managed to relocate before the effin parcel arrived. That’s snail service to you. Or is it lean? Probably the latter.

IMG_4495.jpeg

This is a nice little surprise thrown onto the box. Truly necessary, especially for adult/senior collectibles. Let’s hope nothing crazy occurs while unboxing.

nice
mine shipped on Friday so its waiting now on Aus Post to put it onto plane.
So did not have to wait a week for them to ship they did it in 3 days which was great!
as they use aus post which sends to UK ParcelForce your more likely to get customs charges sadly. I avoid parcelforce if I can as with FedEx its less likely.

Does anyone know how their installment plan is charged? Obviously if I went with the installment then I would pay the deposit today, but do you receive an invoice to pay the rest when the figure arrives to them or do they just charge the payment they have on file when it arrives? I typically prefer receiving an invoice/request for payment so that I'm not blindsided by a sudden $200+ charge, but if they don't send you any warnings then it would be good to know in advance.

Does anyone know how their installment plan is charged? Obviously if I went with the installment then I would pay the deposit today, but do you receive an invoice to pay the rest when the figure arrives to them or do they just charge the payment they have on file when it arrives? I typically prefer receiving an invoice/request for payment so that I'm not blindsided by a sudden $200+ charge, but if they don't send you any warnings then it would be good to know in advance.
If you’re talking about how they handle preorders then they charge a deposit upfront then send you a notice for the balance once the figure is in stock.

One very nice thing about PC preorders is that they allow you to cancel a preorder when you get that notice and instead of just keeping the deposit like Sideshow usually does they let you add that deposit into your account as credit towards a different figure.

If you’re talking about how they handle preorders then they charge a deposit upfront then send you a notice for the balance once the figure is in stock.

One very nice thing about PC preorders is that they allow you to cancel a preorder when you get that notice and instead of just keeping the deposit like Sideshow usually does they let you add that deposit into your account as credit towards a different figure.

That is absolutely the information I was looking for, thank you! I much prefer the places that send you the request for payment (balance notice) when the figure is in stock, rather than just auto-charging the payment just in case I change my mind. This is great, thank you!

Back