What have you bought recently?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re

The pics look good but.....

Is it that good a statue??

Looks very slimy in texture to me ??!!

Is it worth having??

It only looks glossy because the picture was taken at night (flash). I can assure you the paintwork has a matt finish...and is most definitely not slimy in appearance.

Worth having??? Absolutely. The detail and sculpt are magnificent. :)

I completely agree Severin. I got my Falcon and XWing over the weekend. Very satisfied with them and the free shipping made the descision that much easier.

Also got my BB exclusive .45 scale Sidious saber yesterday. Looks awesome :rock :rock :rock

I picked up the Code 3 X-wing when it first came
out...not planning any other purchases from them.
Have the signature series one but not sure it was
really worth the extra dollars....same product just
Mark's sig and you got the cover included.

re

Ox, just made my first Clone Wars purchase...Yoda...for under $70 inc. insured shipping to England. :dance

Re: re

Congrats Gaz!!! Sounds like a steal. I absolutely love the Yoda, the pose is classic and the expression on his face is awesome.

re

Thanks Ox! :wave Getting him was the easy part. Next up, the Red Clone Captain (fingers crossed on that one)...followed by the ARC Trooper.

Yeah if/when I grab the X-Wing and Slave 1 I doubt I'd bother with the signature series versions, it's just too much of a price hike for a signed plaque and an acrylic cover in my humble opinion, so I think I'll stick with the basic ships myself.

Sev.

Do I count as well?

I picked up Obi Wan EP3 LE last week.
Anakin EP3 LE is coming home tonight.

I took home a Luke FX Monday.

12" Sidious Figure.
Galatic Heroes EP3 Set (Loved the Palp and Grievous) even though they are baby-ish, but then again so am I. :dance

Took home a 2nd GG Chrome Storm Trooper. You can't just have one next to your Chome Vader.

And an Ultimate Villain yesterday (I broke Down).

Didn't open it yet.

Mike
:ted

Mike you're not alone on the Galactic Heroes. I have to buy several sets to take care of me and the kids. Actually, I think this line has been a much bigger h i t with the adults than the kids anyway.

re

Just taken receipt of the chrome stormie and clone pilot this morning. Absolutely fabulous busts!:yay

So Gaz, did you order the MR Blue Helm as well? You are really on a buying streak lately. Did you win the lottery?

re

Lottery winner??? I wish. :D I still have some of the proceeds from the sale of my WETA collection to spend; not much, but some. :p I have spoken to Mike about the blue one, and there's a possibility I might get that one too...but I'll have to see how things pan out before I decide for sure. My main focus right now is getting the red clone trooper bust to complete the set...and maybe Vader at some point.

re

Phew, am I relieved that auction's over? Got me a red clone captain bust for $317. Very happy with that result. :yay

re

A big thanks to Mike for the Tarkin and Luke X-wing busts which arrived today...they're awesome. Pleasure doing business with you!!! :wave :bow

Just ordered the Biker Scout on Speederbike from the Godfather!:bow Great price on a VERY limited piece. I read on another site that this will retail for $230.00. Great discount!

Ooops, when I posted that it was the Mini darth Sidious Exclusive.... However I have the GG CP30 statue coming in tomorrow and the weathered obi wan mini will be in today from MR

Back