What have you bought recently?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Re

Scott went to the mall with my daughter for the Disney store and happened by Suncoast and there he was IG-88 for $35!
Picked him up! He looks great!

I sold my Hellboy 1:1 revolver to a person in the UK it arrived there alright.

My bank account hates you viking..........oh well, blasters for me then :rollin :rollin :rollin

Seems like I remember reading something on MR site a while back re: this. Must have gotten lost in the new design because I can't find it now.
But they mentioned that they plug the barrels in order to comply with regulations. Of course, they also included the disclaimer that they are not responsible for any confiscations. Go figure :speech

Just got the limited edition one Pitch..

I will let you know when it arrives..fingers crossed

Purchased from one of the best dealers...........Mike:bow :bow

WG :boing2

$

Scott went to the mall with my daughter for the Disney store and happened by Suncoast and there he was IG-88 for $35!

That's a great price Casey! I got mine for $33:banana

but I had to pay $9 for shipping to Canada ($42 total) :bonk

re:

hmm my most recent star wars purchases are:

- Attakus Emperor ..and all i can say about this guy is :bow x10!!!

- Icons Darth Vader lightsaber...quality isnt as good as MR but very nice considering it was the first licensed saber by lucas.

- Master Replicas AOTC anakins saber, TPM mauls saber (i cant wait to get these :dance ), Mini Smoked Sidious saber... the icons vader saber is my first full size saber prop, so i cant wait to see the full size MR sabers :drool (esp since the quality of the mini sabers is excellent)

:dance :banana :ted :clap :bonk :help :bow :mwaha :lol ;) :dance :banana :ted :clap :bonk :help :bow :mwaha :lol ;) :dance :banana :ted :clap :bonk :help :bow :mwaha :lol ;)

Re: re:

Just pciked up the newest unleashed line, been busy with work so I havn't had a chnace to pre order as much. Tonight it will be the New Koto Vader, any saber's I have missed and tommaro after the months bill's are all caught up I would like to make one big purchase :toast

re

Thanks to Mike, the Zam bust arrived this morning. What a great seller he is!:wave :bow Anyway, I was taken aback slightly by the size of her, as well as the conspicuous absence of her arms. :eek :(

Hey Pitch,

Got it for $199

A great price :banana

The £ - $ rate is good at the moment

For SS:

The Lava Vader (Target Exclusive) and Holographic Yoda (TRU Exclusive)

The MR FX Luke (Ep V) can't wait for the Vader to come!

I am debating the Chewbacca GG statue - should we call this the Chewbacca effect? :lol

Re: re

I was taken aback slightly by the size of her, as well as the conspicuous absence of her arms.
Yeah, I'm with you on that one. On a good note, she can be had for a decent dollar. :naughty

Wow, very nice! :thud Help or hurt I suppose it is all in how you look at it! :poke

One question, it certainly looks this way but the netting on Chewy's back is real then? :dunno Wow, that really is a nice statue, thanks for the pics. :wave

It's real netting. I actually picked this up recently off eBay for $99. I was real happy with it. :banana

Hey Gaz..

The pics look good but.....

Is it that good a statue??

Looks very slimy in texture to me ??!!

Is it worth having??

re

LOTR fan: the netting is real! It's a great statue. I will post a heap of images on my new site, which I'll be launching over the summer. :wave

I just recently picked up the code3 Millennium Falcon, which arrived today actually (free international shipping and all :rock ) and I absolutely love it. Best collectible purchase I've made in a long, long time...

Sev.

Back