Have you ever been banned from Amazon for too many returns?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been a Prime member since it's inception, and have returned/exchanged too many things to keep track of. Recently I ordered a glass picture frame and they kept arriving shattered. Finally, the 4th one arrived undamaged. They didn't cancel the other or threaten to ban me so I guess it depends on your history. I've only returned items that were 100% destroyed in shipping so it's not like I'm buying something then returning it just because I changed my mind.

Never. I literally buy everything from there, from dental floss to protein bars.... Endless to name it all really. I have made upwards 1000 purchases this year alone, and I have returned several items too (defective, broken, etc)

I believe it's really common sense. People DEMANDING discounts and price adjustments, and even returning defective crap and keeping a good item (defective bought somewhere else) and the best one of them all : my item never arrived.

Amazon is the best store on the planet, and people who take advantage of that amazing customer service SHOULD be banned.

You shouldn't have anything to worry about if your returns are legit. Promise.

In fact, I wish they were official SSC and HT distributors too.

Amazon is top notch, I pretty much buy everything from there now and do return quite a bit too.

You guys getting story mixed, they only ban accounts where the package is delivered to invalid address buyer put, then buyer claim they didnt receive it, if you do that a few times you get flagged for review and ban.

Just returning stuff rarely get you banned. I returned like 15 power supply once because I got the wrong connector for my Bitcoin miner and no issues. Return many shoes because size doesn't fit etc...

Thanks for the responses, all of that makes me feel more relieved.

I buy practically everything from Amazon myself, because their service is top-notch. Just within the past month, I've had to return/exchange three Astro A50 headsets because two arrived defective, and one was damaged due to improper packaging. Their customer service was always kind to give me free one day shipping for the replacement order (it's not like they even have to do that, but I appreciate the gesture!).

Back