What gets anounced May the 4th?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not counting on Jedi Luke because I don't think they'll do two big reveals in a day. It would be awesome though.

Agree. Not high on this character, although I definitely understand why others are. Hoping more coming.

I don't see Leia figure as a big announcement....it was already shared at Celebration....

Let's see something that hasn't been leaked!
I don't see how it's not a big release. A new version of one of the core characters. It doesn't get a lot bigger than that.

I know we're not expecting it today but seriously - when are HT going to bring out a Darth Maul? Feels like we've been waiting years for one.

Jedi Luke would break the crust of the earth if they nailed it.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saving Jedi Luke for SDCC along with Emperor most likely. That's too good a match up to not reveal at a major con.

But good god, they could preview that damn DS Trooper already. What's the deal?

And the surprise ROTJ Vader reveal.

I know we're not expecting it today but seriously - when are HT going to bring out a Darth Maul? Feels like we've been waiting years for one.

You're gonna be waiting a few more. Sideshow just released one in the fall so it probably won't be for a bit more.

Leia was inevitable choice , playing on the recent memory and tragedy of her death.

Heartless bastards.

Does Mark have to die to get a ROTJ Luke?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back