What did you get for Christmas???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MY WIFE RULES!!!

S7300001.jpg

S7300002-2.jpg

S7300003.jpg

Very cool, BadMoon!
You got yourself a keeper, there!! :D:D

Havyck congrats on the score! I knew most of the time. :monkey3 That's why that one day I was like I know what your getting and it's not a PS3. :lol :monkey3

Damn Badmoon, that's an awesome score! I still need that Alien Warrior.

I got my annual Star Trek ornament, Sideshow T2 Sarah Conner, one of Ignite's limited edition 300 Spartans, Monster Squad on DVD, and enough money to get Medicom Vinyl Yoda and Dress Blues R. Lee Ermey.

Thanks Josh! She hooked me up this year! Plus we are going to see AVP2 tomorrow with Havyck and his wife. LOL! A nerds Christmas brought to fruition! :lol

No problem! It looks like she did big time!!

My parents just brought my LOTR Print up. Its wrapped so I'll get to see it in a bit.

Wow.
I am floored.

My wife got me a PS3!
Uncharted, here I come!!

Congrats McHavyck!!! :rock :rock I just got Uncharted and have already played it through 3 times. It's a kick ass, fun game. I think you'll really love it! :rock :rock

Havyck congrats on the score! I knew most of the time. :monkey3 That's why that one day I was like I know what your getting and it's not a PS3. :lol :monkey3

I know, she told me you were in on it. Well played, sir. Well played. :D:lol:D

She really had me convinced that's not what it was! Can't wait until later tonight when I can hook it up and try out Uncharted!!

Congrats McHavyck!!! :rock :rock I just got Uncharted and have already played it through 3 times. It's a kick ass, fun game. I think you'll really love it! :rock :rock

Thanks, Jen!! Between your's and BadMoon's endorsements of this game I REALLY can't wait!!
Must play now!!
:D

I got some cool things

Call of Duty 4 (360)
First 3 books of the Legacy of the Force series
2nd book of New Jedi Order
Serenity Blueprints Reference pack
Xbox wireless controller to PC adapter
Money
And a Stormtrooper mug, (random)

Pretty good christmas, although I'm sick right now so it kinda sucks, although we're going to the movies later today, and sadly I have to work tomorrow

I got some cool things

Call of Duty 4 (360)
First 3 books of the Legacy of the Force series
2nd book of New Jedi Order
Serenity Blueprints Reference pack
Xbox wireless controller to PC adapter
Money
And a Stormtrooper mug, (random)

Pretty good christmas, although I'm sick right now so it kinda sucks, although we're going to the movies later today, and sadly I have to work tomorrow

You're about 4 behind with those, they are great books, enjoy them.

lol My Christmas unfortunately is tied up in preorders for the months of January, February, and March. Fortunately, they all kick ass!

Hot toys Captain Jack
Hot toys Aliens warrior
and a surprise brotherhood of arms Union Captain, he's a great looking figure.
Heroes season 1 boxset about time i found out how good this is supppose to be an too many sweets.

Back