What did you get for Christmas???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got detolf cabinet (my first) from my wife.

I got Old Ben from myself.

and I got a Dejarek Chess table from a $50 GC from Irish Jedi.

:santa :rock :santa

I got a $10,000 bonus! Woohoo!! Not quite a raise (which I haven't had in 11 years!) but this makes up for it. Sadly, about 70% is all going to pay off debt. Which is good...that will releave a lot of stress in my life. Got some gift cards (coffee shops, Barnes and Noble) chocolate, nice hand lotion...$$ from my family. I did buy myself a HD-DVD player and a used PS3 earlier so those were my Christmas gifts to myself. :) Now I need some more PS3 games because I finished the one that I have.

So far the only things I know for sure are guitar hero 3 for the Wii, and the wife got my Heroes and Villians Litho's by Alex Ross framed. I hope she picked out something good :monkey3

The rest we will find out tomorrow.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Sh1t I turn 31 tomorrow too.... Yes this holiday makes me a year older when it comes too.... :monkey2

MY WIFE RULES!!!

S7300001.jpg

S7300002-2.jpg

S7300003.jpg

Your wife really love yous BadMoon; well i dont know what i will get i think its clothing since i asked for that and money for my HB belt an holster.

Thanks Josh! She hooked me up this year! Plus we are going to see AVP2 tomorrow with Havyck and his wife. LOL! A nerds Christmas brought to fruition! :lol

the 2 moms & the kids :D

seriously though, congrats on the understanding wife :D I gotta get me one of those

Is that the marine set complete now?

Badmoon - nice score and great room. I would like to see more pics.

I got to open one gift tonight.

THE WIRE: SEASON 4 - one of the best shows on t.v.! If you have never seen it... WATCH IT. All seasons are individual story lines and are not really related. The same characters are in each season but each season deals with a new story line. The final season begins Jan. 6

S7300001.jpg

Big congrats on scoring the VERY elusive Cpl. Hicks there, he's a great figure, enjoy him, and be VERY THANKFUL to your wife.

I haven't actually opened any gifts yet, however I did get $60 in cash from my mom. I turned that into Assassin's Creed for the 360. I won't get to get into the good stuff until tomorrow morning when we go up to my wife's parents.

I just got through putting out the kids Christmas...I have to say I can't wait until my 6 year old wakes up so we can tear into all his Star Wars, G.I. Joe, and Transformers stuff...all that Playmobile stuff his mom got him she can open.:D I'm not quite as excited about the headache inducing toys my 7 month old got, but as long as he's happy and they keep making Aleve I should be fine.

So far the only things I know for sure are guitar hero 3 for the Wii, and the wife got my Heroes and Villians Litho's by Alex Ross framed. I hope she picked out something good :monkey3

The rest we will find out tomorrow.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Sh1t I turn 31 tomorrow too.... Yes this holiday makes me a year older when it comes too.... :monkey2

My little boy's b-day is on Christmas too, luckily he's not old enough to hate it...yet.

I received a lovely sweater, and the Star Wars Vault book. It has lots of cool stuff inside. Plus on boxing day I am getting my Xbox 360 and maybe a cell phone. Not bad at all. Plus for myself I got Bubo, Obi and Droid dio.

Back