HAPPY CHRISTMAS ARE YOU DOING ANYTHING UNUSUAL ? I WILL BE ....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IANR

Super Freak
Reaction score
at christmas i have the place to myself so i will be opening a hot toys iron strange special edition & the elf has been moved from the shelf in preperation, later eating lamb stew with pearl barley & the mintiest thickest gravy known to man. when i can stagger to my work bench i will start work on a diorama for my armorized deadpool ( running with swords out many things being cut in half) then horror films with crisps tea & biscuits & to all a good night.

I have enlisted my 15 year old son to help me open and pose a War Machine Reissue, an Iron Patriot, and our newly obtained Mark III 2.0 to put in our curio cabinet in the living room for Christmas Day. He is pretty excited seeing as he knows I have squirreled away a ton of figures this year in the shop and we don‘t have any on display yet until the remodel of the house is done.
I saw a thread here recently and am almost ashamed of how many figures I accumulated just in 2023. So anyways, yes, we are doing something new and fun for Christmas regarding 1/6 figures. Hahahah

Back