What are your 6 Most Wanted GI Joe 12" Figures will be released in 2010.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zartan needs a shirt. Why Sideshow spend so much time with making Disney figures and now they're making Charlie Brown. Geez, Sideshow bring some more Joes and Cobra figures.

Since Flint is going to be released I won't add him to the list.

Hawk (1986)
Scarlett
Beachhead
Stalker
Zartan
Crimson Guard

I wonder how they would accommodate the multiple faces needed for Zartan. A whole range of heads would seem cost prohibitive. A full range of masks would have durability issues. Seems like a complicated figure in some ways.

He'd probably only come with one 'mask' head as an exclusive. Its a nice gimick for a small toy, but not that great in 1:6. Plus as I kid I never bought that they actually thought it was really Duke wearing Zartan's outfit :lol

I could see the regular coming with a bonus head and maybe the exclusive with a second bonus head but no more than that.

They might try to go the Indy way with him and have his swamp rider thing be the exclusive.

Why is everybody jonesing for a disguised portrait of Zartan?

Just use the 1:6 figure you are disguising him as. Even if it is just a temporary head swap.

Why is everybody jonesing for a disguised portrait of Zartan?

Just use the 1:6 figure you are disguising him as. Even if it is just a temporary head swap.

It's the principal of getting a face with him. It was a little cool tidbit that came with the original and the mustache and bearded mug didn't belong to any Joe.

It's the principal of getting a face with him. It was a little cool tidbit that came with the original and the mustache and bearded mug didn't belong to any Joe.

LOL...I remember that. now...I just keep underestimating the power of the die-hards' desire to have these SST Joes stay true to the originals.:D

1 - Seargent Slaughter
2 - Destro
3 - Crimson Guard
4 - Zartan
5 - Flint
6 - Scarlett

*no more Snake Eyes, please? Consider the other characters!!!

1 - Seargent Slaughter
2 - Destro
3 - Crimson Guard
4 - Zartan
5 - Flint
6 - Scarlett

*no more Snake Eyes, please? Consider the other characters!!!

Your #5 prayer has been answered. It just so happens that there is a Flint Pro-Order in the Newsletter today. Now you can free that slot up for another choice!

Beachhead (already announced)
Zartan (already announced)
Destro
Baroness
Crimson Guard
Flint

Oh, I'm good! 12/10/09 Check Flint off!

As long as Beachhead and Zartan are indeed coming this year, I'm three for three! But Baroness probably won't make it this year, but maybe at the very end.

Oh, I'm good! 12/10/09 Check Flint off!

As long as Beachhead and Zartan are indeed coming this year, I'm three for three! But Baroness probably won't make it this year, but maybe at the very end.

Hope Beachhead and Zartan are released this year, the Crimson Guard would be great too.

Back