What are your 6 Most Wanted GI Joe 12" Figures will be released in 2010.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I wish I could get my hands on a great version of Starduster w/ the JUMP, Barbecue and Scarlett. In terms of Cobra, I'd like to see B.A.T.s, Scrap Metal, and the Crimson Twins (one twin's design lends itselt to the other).
--

Starduster with the JUMP would be a kick@$$ exclusive indeed!

Alley-Viper
Techno-Viper
Frag-Viper
Star-Viper
Heli-Viper
Shock-Viper

and in general as many cobra-vipers they can put out.I know it's not gonna happen but i can still hope:D

1. Destro
2. Scarlett
3. The Baroness
4. Zartan
5. Faceplate Cobra Commander
6. Shipwreck

1. Scarlet
2. Flint
3. Lady Jaye
4. Crimson Guard
5. Baroness
6. Destro

1. Zartan
2. Gung Ho
3. Beach Head
4. Roadblock
5. Shipwreck
6. Dusty

For Me it would be:

-Destro
-Zartan
- Crimson Guard
-General Hawk (86 look)
- Flint
- Lowlight

You?

1. Destro
2. Cobra Commander (face shield)
3. Gung Ho
4. Snow Job
5. Breaker

As long as they all look like the first versions (or cartoon version)

Zartan, but they will have to change his clothes. Zartan from the 80's look very very gay, a clear view chest piece just wont work in 2010. Im Sorry. Sideshow, hopefully knows they cant release him looking like a fruit cake. LOL Tomax and Xamot, Destro, another Snake Eyes, Ranger, Mainframe, Low Light, Beachhead, Hawk, Flamethrower,B.A.T, Serpentor (This I command), Roadblock, Medic, ALpine. Someone please tell Sideshow enough Star Wars pimping and get Gi Joe out there.

Zartan, but they will have to change his clothes. Zartan from the 80's look very very gay, a clear view chest piece just wont work in 2010.

He had heat sensor stickers that went under the clear parts that also changed color in sunlight or extreme temperatures. The cartoon did it so that his armor lit up when he got really mad with a lightsaber sound effect. They didn't do it very much after Revenge of Cobra though.

Baroness (but with a sexy sculpt, and new female body)
Scarlett ("")
Cover Girl ("")
Flint
Hawk

:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4
Zartan, but they will have to change his clothes. Zartan from the 80's look very very gay, a clear view chest piece just wont work in 2010. Im Sorry. Sideshow, hopefully knows they cant release him looking like a fruit cake.
:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

Ignore this naysayer Sideshow.

Make him as close as possible to the 1984 figure!!

As much as I would want a classic Zartan too, I have to agree. Sideshow's line just doesn't seem like the bare-chested or abs type to me. Destro might get away with it (Seb's custom looks awesome), but even Seb didn't go bare abs for Zartan. Why where chest armor if you are just going to leave your gut wide open to attack?

- Crimson Guard
- Cobra Viper
- Beach Head
- Barbecue
- Cobra Diver
- Croc Master with a crocodile

Back