What are your 6 Most Wanted GI Joe 12" Figures will be released in 2010.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They can modernize chipwreck like they have done with all the joes, still got the bellbottoms but with like a navy peacoat and a beanie instead of the sailor hat.

Personally, I would've gone with a different shirt (different material and slightly longer sleeves), but Mando's turned out looking great!
MANDO said:
Shipwreck3.jpg

I have zero interest in the line but I did collect 3 3/4 in. figures many moons ago. My favorite characters:

Joes
- Stalker
- Tunnel Rat
- Beach Head
- Gung Ho
- Low Light

Cobra
- Zartan
- Xamot
- Tomax
- Major Blood
- Serpentor

May be a few others however, these figures done well would capture my interest.

I have zero interest in the line but I did collect 3 3/4 in. figures many moons ago. My favorite characters:

Joes
- Stalker
- Tunnel Rat
- Beach Head
- Gung Ho
- Low Light

Cobra
- Zartan
- Xamot
- Tomax
- Major Blood
- Serpentor

May be a few others however, these figures done well would capture my interest.

Have I already posted here? I can't remember... nor do I care. My list has probably changed by now anyway:

General Hawk (V2 style)
Scarlett
Stalker
Destro
Baroness
Zartan

If I had to pick six from each team...

GI Joe:
General Hawk
Scarlett
Stalker
Gung Ho
Roadblock
Shipwreck

Cobra:
Destro
Baroness
Zartan
Tomax and Xamot (counts as one release!)
Crimson Guard
Viper

That Sniper was so awesome that I want to see Sideshow invent some more black-uniformed troopers.

Like:

Stealth Cobra Trooper

Stealth Cobra Commander (would look frakkin SWEET with the Sniper and Stealth Trooper!)

Stealth Stormshadow

Then I would also like to see

Hawk

Flash

Breaker

1. Sepentor w/ air charriot exclusive
2. Alley Viper
3. Wraith
4. Iron Grenadier Destro (Gold Helmet)
5. Urban Camo Storm Shadow

1. Sepentor w/ air charriot exclusive
2. Alley Viper
3. Wraith
4. Iron Grenadier Destro (Gold Helmet)
5. Urban Camo Storm Shadow

That would be Firefly :lol

I wouldn't call the camo Storm Shadow "urban" as that is more of what Firefly's camo is. Snow/winter camo perhaps?

That is a good list though :rock

I'd call the 88 version with the L shaped camo urban. Shockwave had similar camo and he is considered SWAT.

I'm going to have to list my best guesses for the remaining figures in the Joe line to be released this year vs. my most wanted list; seeing as Duke, Firefly, and Flint have already been available for pre-order and are scheduled to ship in 2010, that leaves three more possible figures.

I'm standing by my assertion that Snow Job will be one of the figures released in 2010 (his file card was pictured in Catalog 11 along with Snake Eyes', Storm Shadow's and Cobra Commander's file cards).

So my best guesses for two of the remaining three figures for 2010:

1) Beach Head (we already know he's in developement).
2) Snow Job (I'm probably wrong, I submitted this as an Ask Sideshow question, hope they answer it soon)

That leaves the six figures for 2010 heavily skewed towards the Joe team. the last figure I hope is Major Bludd or Scrap Iron.

Last edited:
I think Destro is due to be the next Cobra entry

Beachhead
Snowjob
Destro

I'd be pretty happy with these and then Zartan leading off 2011

I really don't see Snowjob making it in the top of these figures unless Sideshow has rumored about him.

I think Roadblock or Gung-Ho will come out first before SJ.

I know everyone wants to see him because of all the accessories...

Snowjob was shown in this years SS catalog, so that is a hint that he will prolly be made.

Knowing SS, he will prolly be in desert fatigues. . .

I know that this will not be very popular. But I do think it would be cool to see some "Steampunk" versions of one or two of the Joes or Cobras. One with lots of gadgets. I once saw some Steampunk Star Wars figures and they were damned cool!

Flash

Breaker

Flash and Breaker could be very cool. I would really like to see how Sideshow tackles the O13 "Greenshirts", keeping the figures fresh with contemporary gear and what not, while still staying true to the essence of the original figures.

I think Destro is due to be the next Cobra entry

I have a feeling you're right... Or he'll be close, anyway.

I bet a LOT of people who were on the fence about this decide to jump on the Sideshow Joe bandwagon when he gets revealed... Hehe, I don't envy them spending the money to catch up on past figs, though!

Back