What are your 6 Most Wanted GI Joe 12" Figures will be released in 2010.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine 6 Most Wanted
Destro
Zartan
Serpentor
Quick Kick
One of those late series of Snake Eyes (One with the knives on his chest)
Snow Job

Honorable Mention are Low-Lite, Snow Serpent, Tomax and Xamot, Mainframe,Alpine and B.A.T

Last edited:
Are they actually going to do droid bodies because a BATS would be awesome.

They said expect some announcements late 2010 and in hand 2011, so I'm hoping we'll see B.A.T.S. by then or potentially before since only the arms would need the unique design. The rest of the body should work fine with an Armored body.

I would think droid bodies would be one-off bodies. I guess C-3PO could be used for other protocol droids and R2 for other Astromechs but other than that I would think they would be just used for a specific character. Like Jabba or the Gamorrean Guards getting their own bodies. Grievous and IG-88 would be the same I'd think. I don't think the BATS would need more than a new torso and arms though. The legs are human looking enough to just be Pro legs, but the torso and arms would need to be more robotic. Plus they can always do a battle damaged version and double dip to maxamize the use of the body.

Man, I wish I could get my hands on a great version of Starduster w/ the JUMP, Barbecue and Scarlett. In terms of Cobra, I'd like to see B.A.T.s, Scrap Metal, and the Crimson Twins (one twin's design lends itselt to the other).

Since Beachhead has been announced and the same as Zartan...

1. Destro
2. Scarlett
3. Tomax & Xamot
4. Flint
5. BATS (made by Hot Toys)
6. 86' Viper

Back