What are your 6 Most Wanted GI Joe 12" Figures will be released in 2010.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine won't happen in 2010 but...

Zartan
Buzzer
Ripper
Torch
Spirit
Tunnel Rat
Bats
Camo Stormshadow.

Dreds count as 1. :)

I noticed that alot of people want Version 1 of Snake Eyes with the goggles.. Do you feel that sideshow will make him aswell?

I would prefer to have a version 1, and if we hear that they are making him I will holdoff looking for the snake eyes that sideshow has already made, on the secondary market where prices are much higher.

Heres my top 6, split among cobra & joes.

Cobra
Destro
Zartan
Major Bludd
Serpentor
Tomax & Xamot (2pack)

Joe's
Flint
Spirit
Recondo
Dusty
Tunnel Rat
Alpine

Last edited:
I noticed that alot of people want Version 1 of Snake Eyes with the goggles.. Do you feel that sideshow will make him aswell?

I think he's a good bet. SSC stated that they will be making multiple versions of the main characters that have more than one iconic look (they're already working on their third version of Cobra Commander) so I think Snake Eyes w/goggles is a shoe-in. He'll probably look even better in 12 inch form than Version 2 so if you don't have him yet I'd just wait until they preview him again. He'd make a good con exclusive.

IMAG026.JPG
IMAG025.JPG
IMAG016.JPG
IMAG002.JPG
IMAG006.JPG
IMAG005.JPG

Yeah, I'm just going with your picks, Khev. :rock

Personally I'd be fine with just one version of Snake Eyes, but that's just me I guess.

I think he's a good bet. SSC stated that they will be making multiple versions of the main characters that have more than one iconic look (they're already working on their third version of Cobra Commander) so I think Snake Eyes w/goggles is a shoe-in. He'll probably look even better in 12 inch form than Version 2 so if you don't have him yet I'd just wait until they preview him again. He'd make a good con exclusive.
--

Khev:

I guess then that it's good possibility we'll see a Storm Shadow V2 with the white/grey camo as well?

I would hope that any duplicate characters would be convention exclusives and not primary releases.

Ditto on that, for the most part anyway. I suppose a completely redesigned helmeted Cobra Commander would be a good general release.

-Destro
-Zartan
-Scarlett
-Shipwreck
-The Baroness
-Major Bludd

Honorable Mention:

Tunnel Rat
Torpedo
Eels

Back