What are you playing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having finally completed Mass Effect 3 two weeks ago I'm going to play The Citadel DLC in a few minutes. I've heard nothing but good things about it so I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm starting to play games again now that I have a new job and more time. I've always been a Marvel fan and was never really into DC except for Batman and Superman. But the Arrow and Flash TV shows have gotten me interested in those characters and I recently picked up Injustice: Gods Among Us on PS4 for $15, so that's the game that's getting my attention at the moment.

I'm starting to play games again now that I have a new job and more time. I've always been a Marvel fan and was never really into DC except for Batman and Superman. But the Arrow and Flash TV shows have gotten me interested in those characters and I recently picked up Injustice: Gods Among Us on PS4 for $15, so that's the game that's getting my attention at the moment.

Watch Justice League and Young Justice on Netflix. You'll definitely be a DC fan after watching those.

Completed Sunset Overdrive a few weeks ago, but I've still got COD: AW to play, and Dragon Age Inquisition.....not a huge COD fan so ill be playing DA.

I'm surprised this thread was buried so deep. Currently, I've been alternating between Battlefield 1, Batman: Return to Arkham-Arkham City, and LEGO Dimensions.

The last guardian. I bought the collectors edition and its really nice. I beat the game in under 14 hours so now im doing another playthrough for more trophies. Imo its a gorgeous game and really fun but theres a serious mechanics hinderance, trico doesnt like to do what you make him do all the time and i get stuck on the underwater portion of the game on a glitch so i have to rapidly pause the game so he gets by a part. Seems like im the only one with this problem.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Just got a ps4 and am starting to get back into console gaming. Ive missed all the quirky Japanese stuff. Just started playing Dragons Quest Heroes, and am about to start Gravity Rush Remastered.

I'm playing Silent Hill: Homecoming. I've never beaten this game due to rage quitting so many times and decided to get it over with, but now it's the same emotion al over again. The game is just too damn hard! :mad:

Alien Resurrection for PS1, pretty good game, best FPS on PS1 by far, and it aged pretty well.

I may be wrong but I think this is the first game to implement the dual stick for looking and walking as we know it, and not only that, it does it very well. I still remember how a couple of my friends thought the control scheme was weird and unplayable, but how familiar it feels upon replay in recent times.

Edit: Scratch that, Medal of Honor came out a year earlier, but AR definitely did the dual stick much better.

tomb raider defintive edition, half the day yesterday then from 1am-5am this morning. pretty good game, after i beat this one im going to play the second one. MAYBE start the uncharted series per suggestion of many afterwards. theres a collection for it for 1-3 ill probably grab.

It's been so long!

32058124666_999d89c94e_b.jpg

Such a missed opportunity. The hype around that coming out was incredible. Shame it got ruined with over the top action cut scenes and bad music. Not to mention Jennifer Hale sounding like she's on Ambien.

Such a missed opportunity. The hype around that coming out was incredible. Shame it got ruined with over the top action cut scenes and bad music. Not to mention Jennifer Hale sounding like she's on Ambien.

Still miles better than MGSV!

Plus it was revealed by Kitamura that whatever changes that happened was mostly due to Kojima insisting that it shouldn't be like the original.

Still miles better than MGSV!

Plus it was revealed by Kitamura that whatever changes that happened was mostly due to Kojima insisting that it shouldn't be like the original.

I kinda remember that. MGS was definitely not designed for that awful controller.

Back