What are you playing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a go of Rayman Origins with my teen cousin.

Probably the most fun time playing a game in a long time.
Lots of those moments where your almost dying and just eeking by and excitement or laugh out loud frustatration over passing a stage or getting this close or getting to that one area to grab that coin.

Just finished Uncharted 2---much better than the first game (which was awful) but still has its problems, mostly the gunfights and the situations where you're supposed to do something specific and they don't give you any indication of what it is.

I'm now playing Yakuza 4. Been meaning to play this for a long time now. Found it on EBay for $8! Can't go wrong with that. Great price for a solid game.

So far I've played about 20 hours worth and I haven't even been to the hostess bars or massage parlors yet, so much things to do in this city, :lol

Wolverine: Origins, still one of the greatest movie to game adaptations ever. The gratuitous violence is awesome.

Link Between Worlds. Pretty happy with it so far! Just got my second pendent for everyone who plays.

just started playing e.t. for my atari. man is this game GOOD!!! i know most have you have played it so no spoilers please. i want to relish the storyline. nothing even new gen can capture the level of detail and realism im experiencing. im simply speechless...................i see why it was such a cult classic.

Got me a sweet deal for a PSONE with the tiny screen, and I'm playing my old games:

Right now: Alien Resurrection and Soul Reaver, when I'm done: Metal Gear Solid, Crash, Toy Story etc etc.

On current gen, TLOU (for like the 4th time) and the Arkham Games.

Walking Dead Season 2 the short and tense story telling can't for another episode

Back