What are you playing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How's the DLC for Origins? Worth getting?

Yes most definitely! With Curse of the Pharaohs you get to travel to different afterlifes aside from just the general map, theres quite a lot to do. It was definitely more rewarding than the previous DLC plus I'm always down for more Bayek!

I am sort of in a gamer slump....

Sorta playing LA Noir....it got too repetitive...

Nothing really exciting me about gaming right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m currently playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 2.0... one point.. 1.21 gigawatts? F- it, who names these games?! :mad:

playing Far Cry 5. i'm liking the story quite a bit and am interested to see what the final outcome will be but i'm just about 5 hours into the game.

Ark: Survival Evolved.

I'm completely infected with it, and I can see myself dumping thousands of hours into it.

Kingdom come:deliverance. Originally had it on ps4 but the performance was so atrocious it gave me motion sickness, traded it in for the pc version and im 35hrs in and have realised that besides the witcher 3 this is greatest rpg ive played.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I just started playing Hellblade. It’s freaky ****. I love the Norse mythology aspect. I didn’t know whether or not it was going to be a combat heavy game, so I was pleasantly surprised.

Replaying Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. One of the best games i've played.

The presentation and graphics are incredible. But I'm not finding it very fun.. How long before it kicks off? I just killed my first demon

The presentation and graphics are incredible. But I'm not finding it very fun.. How long before it kicks off? I just killed my first demon

i'm guessing it depends on what type of games you're into, i enjoyed the game from the moment it started. My advice is, give it a chance it's worth it. if you find yourself a couple of hours into the game and feel the same way then you're not gonna like it very much as its pretty much the same all the way through. I myself enjoyed the story and wanting to know what happens next is what kept me going, not many games do that for me.

I'm playing Resident Evil: Code Veronica HD for PS3 and it's extremely aggravating because of the lousy port. The game not only looks worse because they changed the color gamut, but also extremely dark to the point of being unplayable. This is one of those examples where the developers never checked their work and the result is a game that looks much worse than the original. I have the Gamecube version ready to go, and the only reason I'm finishing this is because of the fact that I bought this for $20 in 2011 and I might as well earn a few trophies. Avoid wholly!

I'm playing hollow knight on my Switch, absolutely phenomenal game and pretty cheap too - I love metroidvania when it's done this well

Dragon's crown online [emoji5]
ea18a5e6886228d1ce1dfcc885a5a640.jpg

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Was playing Assassins Creed brotherhood , but literally giving it up due to the awful controls...

Your avatar just does the craziest things no matter what you do with the controller..... first game I have dumped to to the interface.

So, right now, nothing. For the first time in decades I am walking away for the PC because there is nothing really interesting me....

Also gave up on Aliens Isolation (repetitive) Neir Automatica (pretty but again repetitive)

Honestly, nothing really shines to me in the gaming world lately....Guess I wait for Fallout...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Was playing Assassins Creed brotherhood , but literally giving it up due to the awful controls...

Your avatar just does the craziest things no matter what you do with the controller..... first game I have dumped to to the interface.

So, right now, nothing. For the first time in decades I am walking away for the PC because there is nothing really interesting me....

Also gave up on Aliens Isolation (repetitive) Neir Automatica (pretty but again repetitive)

Honestly, nothing really shines to me in the gaming world lately....Guess I wait for Fallout...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

You my friend have gaming fatigue.

Back