InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope its is normal version followed by Armored Batman. But probably 2026-27 minimum

That's great
Yes indeed. It's regular suit, then Armored Bats. Knightmare was being discussed too around end of last year.

As for HT, they still have to reveal the JL regular suit Bats 2.0 and a Cavill Supes 2.0. But let's see. I was told about all these 4 HT figures last summer. JL Bats 2.0 and Supes 2.0 should've been revealed already. But it's HT. Now they are cancelling already waitlisted figures.

Yes indeed. It's regular suit, then Armored Bats. Knightmare was being discussed too around end of last year.

As for HT, they still have to reveal the JL regular suit Bats and a Henry Supes 2.0. But let's see. I was told about all these 4 HT figures last summer. JL and Supes 2.0 should've been revealed already. But it's HT. Now they are cancelling already waitlisted figures.
I think Armored will be part of second phase of characters. They have to finish phase 1 and other characters that’s shown in the events as well. So it will be atleast 4 years to get it in hand.

So I will be happy with Inart Superman and HT Armored 2.0. Will pick up Inart Wonder Woman which is also atleast 2-3 years away🥲.

HT Superman might use led head and a cool diorama base but still I don’t see the point to go against Inart😵‍💫

I think Armored will be part of second phase of characters. They have to finish phase 1 and other characters that’s shown in the events as well. So it will be atleast 4 years to get it in hand.

So I will be happy with Inart Superman and HT Armored 2.0. Will pick up Inart Wonder Woman which is also atleast 2-3 years away🥲.

HT Superman might use led head and a cool diorama base but still I don’t see the point to go against Inart😵‍💫
Or maybe more than that 🥹

Not sure about an alternate or led eyes portrait, but they indeed sourced the headsculpt from a custom artist this time lol.

As for HT, they still have to reveal the JL regular suit Bats 2.0 and a Cavill Supes 2.0. But let's see. I was told about all these 4 HT figures last summer. JL Bats 2.0 and Supes 2.0 should've been revealed already. But it's HT. Now they are cancelling already waitlisted figures.
Do you know if Inart's also doing Justice League Batman
and if HT is also doing Knightmare Bat 2.0?

Is Sanctum Toys legit? Seems like they've got a fair bit in stock that's sold out elsewhere -- Superman, Aragorn, etc. -- which always makes me nervous that it's a Toys Wonderland situation...

Was curious too and came across one of their most recent reviews from this month, and the guy actually lives in Malaysia.

"I had a rather disappointing experience at this store.​
Despite being warned by a friend, I decided to give it a chance, only to be let down. If you're seeking well-sorted items, I suggest steering clear of this place, as I missed out on the inart joker.​
There seems to be a lack of communication, as I had to continuosly follow up on deliveries, and unfortunately, my item wasn't even in available."​

Was curious too and came across one of their most recent reviews from this month, and the guy actually lives in Malaysia.

"I had a rather disappointing experience at this store.​
Despite being warned by a friend, I decided to give it a chance, only to be let down. If you're seeking well-sorted items, I suggest steering clear of this place, as I missed out on the inart joker.​
There seems to be a lack of communication, as I had to continuosly follow up on deliveries, and unfortunately, my item wasn't even in available."​
Yeah... this is what I fear. Seems like another in the TW, Pop Collectibles mold where they try to secure stock after the order is placed, so you might get lucky or you might walk away empty-handed. Interested to hear what BK says about it!

Or maybe more than that 🥹

Not sure about an alternate or led eyes portrait, but they indeed sourced the headsculpt from a custom artist this time lol.
Great. Hope they do a 2.0 of SS Harley with artisan edition😂

@bk9196 seems to know more about this store.
Yeah... this is what I fear. Seems like another in the TW, Pop Collectibles mold where they try to secure stock after the order is placed, so you might get lucky or you might walk away empty-handed. Interested to hear what BK says about it!
They are a legit store. They have physical presence in Malaysia but they are slow in shipping to US. They always have a handful of inart products. Some people got their Gandalf when it was sold out everywhere.

Make sure to use paypal and contact them in Instagram to provide link to pay for the deposit alone. I would suggest ordering superman later so that you will be in the paypal protection period

Honestly, give me that same SS headsculpt with rollable eyes, and I'm thrilled. Permanent side-eye is so limiting for display...
Luckily my most wanted reissues happened. Armored and jack sparrow. Only this is left. It is fine even if they use the same sculpt with updated paint job, because i love the old one. Maybe add another head in Deluxe version🥶

Do you know if Inart's also doing Justice League Batman
and if HT is also doing Knightmare Bat 2.0?
As my friend Hyper already said, they are working on the BvS trinity for now.

HT were indeed making a JL Bats 2.0 figure along BVS regular and mech suit figures as of last summer. Haven't heard anything regarding Knightmare 2.0. But glad you asked bro. I'll ask him.

As my friend Hyper already said, they are working on the BvS trinity for now.

HT were indeed making a JL Bats 2.0 figure along BVS regular and mech suit figures as of last summer. Haven't heard anything regarding Knightmare 2.0. But glad you asked bro. I'll ask him.

Are they doing any more classic Batman movie characters? The villains from Returns? Batman and Robin? Kilmer’s panther suit? :monkey3

Was thinking of getting the Hot Toys 84 Wonder Woman, but gonna wait and hope Inart makes a Gal Wonder Woman 1/6.
It appears all but confirmed that InArt will do WW but I imagine JND Kojun will also take a crack at her- since they’ve already done a pretty great job in 1/3- and implement their ballsack silicone tech all over.

That will probably become the most expensive single 1/6 figure ever produced.

Not sure how InArt will tackle her flesh heavy look but we have to assume they’ll also be going down the silicone route as well.

Back