What Are You Dreaming?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My right hand touched something I guess. Now my middle finger, at the base, was damaged from some kind of an infection. Like a piece of paper that burned but failed to support the fire so now it got a charred edges, my finger now got an empty decayed look to it. It will heal eventually as I know its not getting any worse.

I've had bizarre dreams, but this one takes the cake. I seemed to be at a comic book convention, but the weird part is the fact that it was being held inside of a Best Buy. Long story short, Ron Perlman is there selling a tabletop RPG (a lá Dungeons and Dragons) at his table. When I get there, there's this 6 or 7 year old girl in front of me who says "thank you, Mr. Perlman, it was an honor to meet you, sir" as she walks away with her bag of figurines. He says hello and tells me about his game. He tells me it's brand new, and to ignore the coincidence (behind him is an advertisement for his game, effectively titled "World of Worcraft" next to an ad for "World of Warcraft") in the names, but that his came first. At any rate, he makes you sign a yellow waiver to purchase the unpainted figurines (which were packaged in yellow plastic bags) "because the characters will be featured in a cartoon." Having never played D&D or any of those games, I was hesitant to purchase anything, since I felt they would pretty much just waste away, but, at the same time, I kind of wanted to buy them because Ron Perlman was asking me to.

By the end of the dream, Perlman is walking through the store with me, and he asks me if I want a copy of Guardians of The Galaxy (as he picks up a copy of The Expendables in the $7 bargain bin that you'd find in most Best Buys) as a Christmas gift, or, if I'd rather he buy me a bag of Apricots (which are in a bag similar to Florida Oranges). I choose the Apricots as I assume they're much cheaper than the Blu-Ray, but, when we get to the checkout, the old woman working there rings them up for $21.00. When I asked her "why so much?" She says "who goes to Best Buy to buy Apricots?"

At any rate, the woman goes on the P.A. to announce that the store will be closing soon, and Mr. Perlman becomes nervous, almost distraught, because I have yet to sign the Non-Disclosure Agreement, which means that I can't purchase his little "World of Worcraft" figurines, and he says, "but I bought you a bag of apricots." I proceed to tell him that it isn't too late, and so I sign the NDA, but I'm still hesitant to purchase the figurines, so, I grabbed one of the yellow plastic bags, and I'm about to pay for them, and...the dream ends.

We tested the bomb earlier. It worked. I am in an office building, a fairly big room. The thing will be here soon. The same type of bomb is at my head's height. I slide an office chair to the long table by the wall. I grab another chair for some reason; maybe for stability. I got up on the table. I set the bomb fast as the thing is very near. Something looked like a Godzilla-like creature is in the room now. It look like that new Godzilla movie version combined with Diablo from Diablo 3 game. Or maybe just Diablo-like creature. Of course it had to come at me slow-motion. And I assume the bomb will detonate any sec now. Any sec now.

I drive to some place and somehow decided to walk back home. While walking I wonder why do I do that because I would have to walk back to the car again. Sounds like a great idea to save time at the beginning. I walk down this road and see some plant-like grass on the side of the road. I say to myself, these probably are edible. I approach this guy on the road and he say these plants are edible. I look at the plant again and it seem to be thicker plant with robust leaves. He's eating from this cauliflower-like plant. I continue onward and saw more of these cauliflower-like plant but they are bigger now. Tempted to eat some but they're decoration type of plants company use in the fall. I see more of them but most have cut mark, obviously from that guy eating them. So now I approach a company in an industrial area. I saw this rugged, brownish vehicle. I found something earlier and am amazed that it unlock the door and allow me to start it. So I start to drive it away. I drive this dumb, hard to steer vehicle to the passage way. A couple of vehicles were stuck but they cleared it. I drove the vehicle forward but is barricaded. A guy climb up and say we know you are stealing this vehicle. So now I just sit and wait for my arrest or whatever. Workers came by and wait in line like they're buying lunch or something. I saw this guy with a hand on his forehead. Initially, I thought it was his hair. I decided to just walk out and got away. Now I am walking along this exterior but also interior area. I see signs of flower and get the feeling there's alot of company that sell/distribute flowers. I walk by.

Such drama in this dream:

I am in the city area, probably NYC. A new apartment all by myself or shared with a stranger. Its a nice place. Somehow my brother got in. He ate my exotic dry fruit in the plastic package that I haven't even try yet. We talk a little. I am now in my bed and he got on top of me and he farted without saying anything. I am in the next scene and walking down the side of the road. A gang member that rival my brother's gang is attacking me with a weapon. Could be a gun or knife, I am not sure. I am somehow dodging his attack and am walking forward but facing him and thus am actually walking backward; in a half running, fast walking motion. My brother is coming from behind. I ran after him. He's on a rusty old bicycle. The gangster is far behind me now. The bicycle is so old that the back wheel came loose and he's sticking his hand backward to hold it together. The bicycle turn into an old rusty motorcycle. I am in the next scene now and its dark outside. A gang member, that rival my brother, is after me because I am associated with my brother. I am near the center of this circular dead end road. Some bush is at the center. Initially, he's in a dark outfit in a dark scene outside. Somehow I am not harm and ran outside, to the other street walk. The attacker is now a girl in a white dress with a formidable weapon, probably a gun. I am protecting someone, maybe my mother. The girl attack me but somehow it backfired and she is hurt and on the ground and leaning on the side fence. I walk my mother to her class. Some woman is attacking her and giving her trouble. My mother is with another student, a woman, like my mother. The attacker sneak into class and holding them hostage with a knife I think. I can see through the attacker's eye. She's searching the notes for name, address and whatever. I call the police and ran to other class for aid. There's little step that connect these floor break everywhere. Everyone seems slow and I am running in circles. I came back to stop the attacker and the police came in just in time. I told them I want an official report. I took the odd pathway and exit from the back.

I wake up drained, mentally and physically.

I am in the work place. I see a sequence of events that is happening now, that already happened before. I desperately try to remember what is the next step that will happen so that I can try to not do, to break out of this infinite loop.

I am back in college. I am in a calculus class and was given this seemingly simple problem to solve, by a female professor. I am going through the hallway and classes. I can't solve it, so I chase this other older male professor. I had to wait in line with him. As a professor, he got in but I had to wait outside a little so he said to try it in the mean time. I finally solve 1 of the three parts of this problem. Its all multiplication and addition and based on simple fraction structure; that required a calculator. I got frustrated at this problem that's probably not going to be on the test, so I toss it in the trash or recycle paper bin. He ask me about it and he then dig through the bin for it. I came back and found my paper. He look through it but is puzzle by it. He couldn't solve it.

I was lying in bed last night and my cat jumped up and started biting my arm to wake me up and let me realise he was hungry.
In my dreaming mind, sensing the cat on a certain level, it inserted him in my dream as the president of the united states.
He was wearing a suit and everything.
And i was thinking: "How can my cat be president? He wasn't even born there..." Then i thought: "maybe he *was*... We got him as a stray...."

Double the dream, double the punishment

I am in a prison with the max environment for killing someone. I can't remember everything, just that I didn't kill anyone.

I am back in community college. Someone is borrowing my software and is installing antivirus and some edition software. I went in the restroom to pee and it look like part lobby, part public restroom. I walk up this stairway to the second floor and it end up with uncompleted construction area and so I walk the side edge. The stairway is resting on this little chunk of concrete all along. I talked to some classmate and have some stupid conversation about that chair isn't good enough and with someone who is afraid that I'll tell people that he's on parole. I talked to a couple classmate or stranger about career path. I get the feeling that I am an old soul or something and these student are newbies.

Not necessary.

I usually get plenty of sleep and most of my dream came from it. I used to sleep walk years ago. These scratches are not from sleep walk but I am sure from the dream. For me, there seem to be a fine line between day dream and delusional thoughts from my subconscious. At least these two don't require sleep much or no sleep and I can differentiate that my subconscious acts like a mental shield; giving off thoughts and reasons that boost my confidence/ego. I would sometimes fight myself mentally to stay sane.

I am in some weird contest or game that's like part Jumanji board game, part Hunger Game, part Night at the Museum. So the goal of the game is to kina tag/attack/shoot acid gun at the worker at this mall to get the item they sell be added to your account. I am a female in this game. I can see some contestant loose out to this game and some doing well. People do die in this game. They would release velociraptor or t-rex in this area and it would just kill indiscriminately. I see less and less people so I better move to the next area to survive and gain more rewards. I walk past this hallway-like area and see a large, maybe 1/3 scale, statue of Wolverine, except its Dragon, his son. There were other stuff too of course. The game went on.

I hate drooling while I am asleep.

I am driving. Seem like the pick-up truck driver had a hard break so I bumped him from behind. And someone bumped behind me in turn. Maybe I am getting this dream because of the 3 accident scene I've seen earlier today. There's a one sentence of a message I am supposed to remember but didn't. Its nothing I don't already know. The message is on a light blue, grey background.

Meh, how the heck I get scratch from the left side of my right elbow? I was wearing a thin long sleeve sweater too.

First dream forgotten; too lazy to get up in the middle of the night to post.

Second dream; I think I am in an ivy league college. I am in a physic class. We're doing chapter 8 and earlier dream we just leave the labs in our book/notes. But this dream, he collect the lab work and some how I get the feeling I didn't hand in the earlier labs like I am suppose to finish it at home and hand it in or something. I struggle to finish the lab work by using the very last second. The work is barely enough and I'll probably get a bad grade for this lab. I also didn't take previous tests. The Indian professor, a well dress, privilege person, said I am far behind and need to catch up. He wrote down his address and time for me to come over the weekend to catch up. I can see the ink on the post-it but it is illegible from my distance. Other student doesn't seem to look down upon me and they or I seem to think I am organize.

Back