What Are You Dreaming?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't start my mother's car. And I remember that I paid to have it fix recently.

The villain is a juggernaut. We heroes put our effort together to put him down. I remember we running for cover until everyone is ready. We're in some kind of industrial machine complex. He charge us and fought us but eventually taken down. He is tie down horizontally. Half naked without his armor. Somehow I seem to be bigger. I put on simple clunky metal device that make my feet much bigger. More armor that alarm others think I am a juggernaut.

I broke protocol. I went out and hunt alone and not the usual way. I don't remember killing anything. I think I communicated with one other hunter. Maybe I didn't do well but the other guy got a bunch of men that can't be train. Looks like a bunch of corpse thrown in together. I went out to hunt again. Back in the distance, an African male lion jump out, from the top of a fairly large tree. His friend is below. They're both like 200 feet behind me. There are bushes around, the size of small trees. They both come after me. The lead male lion got something big in his mouth, a gigantic lion fish or a big chunk of meat. They caught up to me. They offer a trade. Somehow I got something of value they want. He offer whatever food he just caught. The hunter walk forward. How abut a bunch of men that can't hunt? I see a pile of bush meat. Kind of gross.

What Are You Dreaming

So as the world as we know it becomes more automated, people have fewer things to do, so they just bum around the house with their social media outlets? What the hell are we in for in the 2020s?

Back