What Are You Dreaming?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see Ben Franklin flying his kite, in the middle of the thunderstorm. He said something like, "It won't hurt me", "It won't hurt me".

I am in a weird marathon in England. I start out ready for a swim. Everyone just started into the water. Could be ocean water. I put my goggles on and some nose device that hold in nose tight or like a miniature snorkel that give me a little air. I am in the water now and see crazy amount of bubbles and people's arm and feet just swimming. We swim just a couple of hundred feet up and exit using some kind of landing area. I am in a business area and a few official direct me to the proper area. I went to another section or landing area; through a door of some sort. Now I am wearing business attire like Sherlock Holmes. The first van was so full of contestant. Its like they're in a squeezing game of how much people they can squeeze in a telephone booth or something. The second van came and I managed to take a space by the door. Someone mentioned not to lean too much on the door or the van will tip over. We went on a short distance. Everyone is out and we're on the side of the street now. I am standing on the black asphalt and someone just grab lard or some kind of automobile grease and toss around. Its like food fight but with nasty fatty grease or something. I got only on the beige leg area of my pant. Like we're all wearing beige pants anyway. And everyone speak with an English accent.

A short flash of a dream.

I am eating at the dinning table. I look up. On the other side, my mother just appear. She place her black handbag on the table. She is wearing a white dress or blouse I think but I can't see the bottom as the table is over it. She is wearing a thin gold belt and maybe a thin something gold over each of her shoulder and arm pit. It look like it is flowing like a white flower. It look like a mixture of modern and classic. I don't remember having a conversation but I have a feeling she said something like, "I am going to work." And I think I said, "Don't skimp on the money, I have some."

I am in a junk yard. In front of me are 2 person and a way out or in. To get over it, I would have to climb a little over the metal junk, debris, etc. Its a little bit like a junk tunnel. Someone toss down a metal piece that look like a robot head and someone else took it as a valuable piece. I went through some how. 5-6 people with me now. They're looking for work. Lots of boxes around. One man show up and said his company cover half of this complex. We have a lot of work he said. So we started looking in these boxes and I am not sure what we're doing as there's no real instruction. I can only assume, we're looking for anything useful, valuable. Some got paid like $350 for the few hours we worked. I guess I should stay for the rest of the day to get paid more than that.

Bits of little dreams.

Forgotten bit of dream.

A male body brutally rip in half. A voice said something like you better put that site back or someone going to steal your website.

A male country singer sang one line, "Like a ray of shine".

I used to know this guy.

I am taking care of a young girl; maybe 15 yrs old. She is seeing a guy notorious for cheating, womanizer. I am in a stopped car. Another car is parked on the opposite lane. The guy, girl, and her parent are in that other car. Not sure if there's an argument but the father grab the guy by his head and bite his lips, almost to the point of eating it. He just bite and pull the flesh off like its pizza. I can see the lips tearing apart like cheese off of a pizza. He kept at it and the guy tried to bite his lips back but its too late. There's not much of his lips left to maneuver. His exposed teeth is easy to see and avoid.

Last edited:
An early day dreams:

"In 1971, a woman....."

I see 2 plant in a separate pot that look like a small tree, but no leaves. The base of the plant I am looking at and the soil surrounding it just went up and down like a heart pulse.

I am on some large circular rows n rows of old concrete. Old grass here and there, I am probably in an old amphitheater. We all supposed to clean up this place. Snakes appear in old cracks and everyone are doing nothing. Why does it have to be me. I see 1, 2, 3, etc rattle snakes. I somehow gathered them in a bag or whatever to contained them. 130-230 snakes in all.

I am in an old commercial train with another person. The train is out of control. I step on the break to stop it. It came to almost a stop as we come closer to the train station.

I see some strange symbol. Not sure if it was two symbol or just one but the background color switch from ominous black to white and back n forth. I get the feeling I see 2-3 forum member's username. I wake up and my head felt like it was in the hot oven.

Last edited:
I am building or fixing a large building/structure that's not my house. On my way there I see a group of people fixing a large building on my left. I thought they are going to build everything new but they decided to keep the old side wall that look like the base of a large tree for some reason. I put my hammer and another tool down, on the foundation concrete that they lay down. I see them working but why are they wearing business attire for construction? Some are wearing part dark leather and all look dark with their dark hair and clothing. I can see them sweat underneath the suit and a particular scarf on one of them. they look like mobsters

A number of dreams comes and goes but I forgot or too lazy to post.

I am in a classic, ornate/decorated train. It look almost like a large life-size carnival, toy train. But it is meant to be fully functional. Its painted in fire truck red with gold decoration/leaf. The train is in a stand still like time froze. A good number of people are on this train but they're not moving. They also look like mannequin. I struggle to figure out what happen. I am at the front of the train and work my way back. I kept thinking its mechanical. People nearby me sometime would become unfroze and talk to me, offer help. I look through items and see a needle. Why I have the need to look for more needle like it is beyond me. The thing(needle) is not broken and would not solve anything. I see lots more bags of needles but its not the right size. The person behind me, with the white shirt on, said something like, "Perhaps the solution is the process." I get the feeling I must write a process on how to make things functional.

I bought home The Devil's Cake. When I place it in the fridge, I saw a message: "The same batch used to make this cake were used to make explosive". The message faded away once I read the message. I was shocked. Its a simple cake with barely any decoration on it and have a light coffee color to it; like a cream color to it. I am in an apartment that I share with 2 others. The two others walk in and I told them what I saw. They laugh at me and wanted to see for themselves, so I take the cake to the side of the kitchen sink. Nothing happen for them. I take the cake back to the fridge and figured maybe it will reset and display the message again. Needless to say, I do not want to eat this cake.

I am in a restroom and at the sink, washing my face. I hear a noise/commotion. I turn around and see the half of the restroom are opened to a dark office environment. The front cubicle nearest to me look like one of those restroom cubicle. Its so small, how the heck does 2 fat people fit in there? The guy is sitting on the toilet and the woman is facing him and on top of him. They both are having sex and stopped in the middle like I can't hear them. And they both have business attire on.

I see the back of a male person. He got his large brown wings stretched out. He's also partially kneeling with his right knee on the ground and his left leg is bended. The environment is partially dark.

A little girl said "You gonna save us? You picked us up".

This happen about a couple of days ago. In my mind, I see a dark growth, like a big boulder or gigantic fungus. Its shape like a super-size truffle. It grows beyond the shade of my head and shoulder and threaten to grow to the rest of my body and beyond the black background of my shade. I get similar dreams before. Now I just imagine it getting smaller. Focus the pressure on it; compare it being a smaller size; and now I can possibly burn it with fire.

I am in a nice building. Its symmetrical with lots of wood and other materials. I can see an intruder outside the wall trying to get in. He is going up the stairway. I ran up and lock the extra lock. He continue up, so I ran up again and lock even more lock. The second half of the dream, I am in an office area; printer and office equipment here and there. One person is with me and he is attacking me. He look like the old version of Hannibal Lecter(Anthony Hopkins). The two wall are closing in fast. I see the floor plan of a triangle. Next, I see a perspective of this triangle where I am at the sharp, smallest angle. I am back at this narrow corner. I managed to subdue this attacker with my left hand. Another attacker came in this corner and tried to attack me with a thick dull silver cable. He look like another Hannibal Lecter with his T-shirt on. I grabbed the cable and is in the process of subduing him too.

I see the end of a branch against a dark background. I will it to grow and it grow about a foot. There are no leaves on it. Maybe its the beginning of the season or the limit of my imagination. Maybe I am delusional. But such doubts is useless to me whether it is real or not. The will is there and the feeling of growth is real. I must free my mind and meditate on it. I must overcome my limit.

I was hiking up the Himalayan moutains to reach a music festival. When I arrived I found that it was hosted by Yolandi Visser. I kept trying to go up and talk to her but everything and everyone was preventing me from doing so. So I went and placed my forehead against a brick wall, and before I knew it she stated up at me from the ground, peeking up at me giving this sad frown. She than squeezed herself between me and the wall just staring into my eyes. Haha I remembered thinking in my dream, "what a weird looking chick". We than proceeded to make out. I woke up than haha

Andrew "KremlinMon" C

Back