What Are You Dreaming?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm.... same dream every night this week. Same girl that inhabits my mind, I can't stop dreaming about being with her.

I arrive at her house, she opens the door and I say Hi, she hugs me and we go inside. She takes me to her room and we start talking but theres this tension and I feel kinda awkward. She shows me some things and I compliment her on them. We look at each other just for a second and then we look away. I see her smile so I turn to her and she turns to me and I kiss her. I then move back and she looks at me and we both smile...... I touch my forehead to hers.......

and then I wake up :lol..... IDK it feels less like a dream sometimes, and more like a prediction :dunno, but who knows the future

I sense "Mildrid" and see a close up color picture of a light-skin black man. He got big wide eye and light facial hair on him. Its like he's on a missing person list or something.

hmmm.... same dream every night this week. Same girl that inhabits my mind, I can't stop dreaming about being with her.

I arrive at her house, she opens the door and I say Hi, she hugs me and we go inside. She takes me to her room and we start talking but theres this tension and I feel kinda awkward. She shows me some things and I compliment her on them. We look at each other just for a second and then we look away. I see her smile so I turn to her and she turns to me and I kiss her. I then move back and she looks at me and we both smile...... I touch my forehead to hers.......

and then I wake up [emoji38]..... IDK it feels less like a dream sometimes, and more like a prediction :dunno, but who knows the future
This will happen in the future for you, and your gonna say, "whoa, just had a dejav vu". You will forget you ever dreamed it lol

Andrew "KremlinMon" C

This will happen in the future for you, and your gonna say, "whoa, just had a dejav vu". You will forget you ever dreamed it lol

Andrew "KremlinMon" C

Interesting comment. I went into a trance-like state a few times, and still do, yrs ago. Its like I sit on my toilet while taking a dump and my mind went on a tangent. Like I got sucked into a continuous worm hole and I would see blurry movie. Its like I see myself in future career/jobs; where I am sitting/doing and it happened. I usually brush it off as coincidence but now a days I just leave it as is.

Maybe the cosmos or my subconscious telling me to stay away from civilization. Like really? I can't live in a cave or forest.

I am in my office which is part of a nice office building/floor. The time is around Mad Men era. There's lots of windows, so lots of transparency. I walk out my office, sees some familiar co-worker face, and talk to my superior. I ask for more work. He said something like basically that's the way it is. We don't have any more work. I know there's no doubt my job is secure. Suddenly the door open and a hoard of students/teenager came in. My superior made a gesture not to screw this. I noticed my pant's zipper is open so I somehow wiggle my way out. I must've went to the restroom earlier. So I am in my office now. A woman, probably the teacher, came in. I can hear my superior/coworker talking or whispering about me. I am showing the woman my office and the nice books I have on the shelves. I mentioned a couple of nice titles. We came to an understanding that these people are nervous about the situation. She agree to calm things down.

Good dream but man, I need to shake it off like Taylor Swift, LOL.

I wake up in my previous small house, in the basement. My mother came home, on the first floor. I did a little something and came outside the backyard. I walk in the first floor and talk to my mother. I told her that I missed her. She's the only family and only person that I love. No friend or other family member matters. I went outside with her and take care of the garbage. We walked inside and I told her I noticed the light is on, on the second floor.

Figured I wait a few hours before posting.

A demon said, "You are going to die in 24 hours".

Last edited:
I find a lamp with a genie in it.
I wish for a small wooden box with the ability to magically bring into existence anything i put a picture of into the box.
Just by placing an image of something into the box, the box will magically make the item, and it will "work" as it should(Like an item from a movie will do whatever the item was capable of in the movie/tv show).
So if i put a picture of a Lightsaber into the box, a "real" lightsaber will appear on the other side of the box from the lid.
I put in a picture of the bubbleship from Oblivion, and a real one appears on the other side of the box.
I spent the rest of the dream flying the thing around, and taking friends up into orbit for a laugh.

Me and a small group is on vacation or on trial. We are in this jungle tunnel. An old man took my left shoulder arm and punctured with something and gave me two small wound. He then place a cut worm or caterpillar on it. I can see its mouth eating at my flesh. He place another on the other wound. The thing just borrow into my flesh. He drops some juice over my wound and the worm started to wiggle out. The long thin worm is on my skin now and started to wiggle away. I walk away in this big square tunnel. There's a young male guide with me. He's fascinated about the civilized world I came from as I am with his natural/organic world. I see dead & live worms on the wet/muddy floor everywhere. Worms in the walls and ceiling too but they seem dry or dead. I am at the end of the tunnel and the other catch up with me. I see one of their arm got a bunch of holes and white substance that the worm use to cover. I told the person, "You better have someone take a look at it". I am in this dry section of the square tunnel now. There's some dry sticks coming from the ground and is about head high. They're all evenly spaced. There's some simple metal mechanical stuff on the wall and ground. I wonder what fruit each one of these stick will produce. But there's no leaves on them at all. Two of the group is behind and I get the feeling they're trying to steal something. They take out some money and gesture to pay the old man. The old man gesture with his hand as basically no and walk away. Outside, some of us must be going home. I help with some luggage in this small car that look like a taxi. I see a clip of this old man, like a chieftain, sitting on a chair that is position on two large logs. Two person is carrying it all. He is wearing some kind of feathered crown. Next scene, I am on one side of a high cliff. Another old man is holding this long stick, around 60 feet long. He wave his hand over it and magically it stretch 2-3 feet higher/longer. He then use it to lever himself to the other high cliff. I guess we all did the same to get to the other side. Now I see a base of a fairly giant tree. It got 2 horizontal vines binding it, separated by a height of about 3 feet from each other. For some reason, steam coming off of it and blood seem to be around the vines. It must've some force on the tree as I can see the indentation on the tree bark.

In every dream since I was a child, every time I needed to get naked I would have layers upon layers of clothes I couldn't escape from. My t shirt would turn into a sweater. Upon removing my sweater I would have a fur jacket. It was never ending. Every time since I can remember when I needed to defend myself in my dreams, I would pick up very real guns, but upon firing they always turn into water guns. Swords would just become plastic. One thing I was always able to rely on, when I was in a dream that I couldn't awake from. My keyboard. In every dream I have a pc keyboard strapped to my back and I'm always able to hit the escape key. It works every time.

Andrew "KremlinMon" C

I am in a college campus. I got about 10-15 minutes before class start. Its some kind of basic course, a mixture of writing and business. Students are everywhere and the professor just happen to approach me and about to walk by me. I get this live message from him like he's broadcasting it to every student. The message is about getting books early and it would help start the course in the right footing. So I decided to just make a mad rush to the book store to buy it. A small line to pay before I grab the book somewhere close by. I might make it to class with it.

Day dream:

I see my avatar, Dark Spiderman, the second before he is destroyed. He's in the middle of his thin silk web. the graphic of this virtual reality is so crude, almost boxy. I am at the character/avatar selection screen again. The graphic looks like some 2001 Marvel vs Capcon or something like it. I am in this virtual reality again. I see other move to my right as I see a perspective view of my avatar. I move it forward or to the back of me. I can see the map of the environment as it expand.

Whatever the dream is, I woke up with bruises on the top of my right back. It doesn't hurt but man, WTF.

I am at an open recycle area. Concrete block wall separate the area. I see large plastic toy trucks with broken/missing wheels. Two men and one kid is here. I walk to the other end of the half circle of this area. I enter the front of the court house. Maybe the court house is underground because I don't see anything above. Nice large brick structure with large metal object that supposed to hold a flag or light fixture. I don't see much purpose to them. I reach the other end of the half circle of the recycle area. I see a nice large plastic toy truck. All the wheels are there and no visible damage. Then I found the large cover behind it. There's no value to this and I can't hold it anywhere.

I haven't watch their show for a long time and only clip of it.

Kim Kardasian contacted me. She have a secret cousin, a male Caucasian who is very sick. I pictured him looking straight at me but I feel that he is in a coma of some sort. So I guess I am a healer. I am with her on a large flat roof now. I don't feel it but I think it is cold and icy. I pictured her wearing mostly black that match her raven hair. She's talking on her cell phone but somehow dropped it below. She lean over the edge and ask someone to toss it back up like its normal. We must be 8-10 story up. Someone tossed it back up. She want me to follow her and then she climb this metal ladder; the fire escape kind on a large, maybe brick, building. Some how this ladder is hard for me to climb as it is icy and windy; like I have no legs or I have to pull my body weight from just using my arms. A sense of fear but I made it to the top. Two unknown male celebrity rapper is behind me and is her friend. A few other unknown celebrity is with us now too. We are on this small rooftop, surrounded by parapet like edge. One by one, we climb down this square hole using the ladder.
I am taking an eye test. The doctor show me old video that came in and out of focus and keep asking something like, "is this clearer or this". I see a classic family portrait and other people posing in a home environment or natural outside environment.

I am in a small farm building, eating a bow of something like plain wheat. The building is not old but dusty and/or messy from farming activity. A big sturdy farm guy come in and out. He brags about this new amazing crop that I am eating raw. It look like long grain rice but slightly sweet and crunchy. This crop yield 7 times the length as the original. I can only assume its 7 millimeter long. He said he still have the worms that produce the original crop.

Back