What Are You Dreaming?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in the airport. My mother is with me and they're checking our luggage and stuff. There's a small open tray with a red bird(red robin or red pigeon?)on it, on the left. Maybe there's 2 of them red bird, originally. There's a small yellow bird(finch?) with a touch of black/brown color on its wings, flying around it. Officer try to catch it but no success. I stretch out my arm and hand, and it landed on my hand. We move our crate/pallet, full of cargo/luggage, toward the many airport doors. I hide the yellow bird inside my shirt which is inside my jacket. By the stairway, I am naked. I put on my shirt/jacket and the bird is within my skin. Where the heck is my pants but the bird is moving in me. Outside the airport, my mother is no where to be seen. Sunny day and no luggage or anything outside. I see myself waking up and I have to get this bird out. I try to cough it up my throat. I think its in my mouth and that's when I wake up.

I am on the second floor looking down the stairway. Someone or ones is down there. Their shadow move in and out of vision. I ask, "whos' there? Who's there?" No response. I better grab a scissor or eating knife to defense myself.

Last edited:
I heard news/rumors there's a tiger on the loose. I look through the side of this semi-open structure. A large tiger coming at me. Its head is like 4 times my head. Radiant colors, it walk toward me. A woman is with me. I went to the other side. I see a young or baby, almost white, tiger. I thought to myself, anyone going after that white one is asking for trouble. Sure enough, there's an adult tiger near by. Lush grass, the scenery is like a perfect zoo environment except I am in it and vulnerable. I pull the curtain together and lock but the bottom is open. I ran to the back side and into this house. Lock the door, I have company. The outside and front looks secure but the inside looking out seem raggedy. I try to block this exit/entrance on the other side. I tell these people to secure the area. These animals are smart, carnivorous creatures. The environment seem to deteriorates. I try to barricades this old rustic swinging door. A little dog got in(a Chihuahua?). I pick it up like a friendly creature. I told them I only care about barricading the area and knowing our supplies. A commotion on the other side of the compound. The group ran to help someone. I ran after them. They came back, possibly with someone. I am behind and am trying to return. A couple of dogs ran after me. I got back in and lock my way in. The environment is dry, desert-like, and beige with junk everywhere.

I had a dream that I was about to bang this fine chick.. but as soon as I put it in.. I was suddenly banging a whole different, fine chick somewhere else!

5671033_orig.jpg

Maybe I got drafted because I am in the military camp. A German officer befriend me. He looks like that German character in FX's The Strain. There's a competition. I am ahead of the other single competitor. I am working on some kind of a device with circular disc. I stumble but finally am successful. The German fella again. He work in this shop. The outside looks like a small auto repair structure. He could be a watch repair person as I don't see any auto inside. He walks me around inside. I got lost in these rows and rows of shelves. I am at the front again. He offer me a choice. On one hand, a red berry; on the other, a blue berry. They look like blackberry, except blue and red. Next thing I know, they're pills(capsules). He mentioned that its a tough choice, not everyone can handle it, and I need to be brave. Whisper of a small group of friends are coming.

I woke up from a dream this morning in which i was checking my mobile phone and that a girl i am seeing had sent me some naked selfies.
I drifted awake thinking: "Wait.. Did that actually happen???"
It hadn't, as it turns out.
But it was a great dream.

I seem to get these little junk dreams here and there; even when I just wake up.

I just wake up in the middle of the night but didn't feel like getting up. I dream I was fishing. I have two son; one on each side of me. They have zombie face or head. They seem a little bit taller than me and fatter. An unrecognizable male rap voice came on.

I had a weird one. I'm at some Chinese restaurant downtown, and some of my family's there. I ask my cousin if she got the sauce, and it's in one of those little plastic cups that should have a tiny snap-on lid on it, but it's got a giant bowl, in a similar shape over top of it. I try to take the bowl off, but it's stuck, so I pull a little bit harder and it comes off, but there's no lid. I ask where the lid is, and she tells me that is the lid. I look back down at the bowl, and in the center, there's a cone that comes down and is the same size as the cup. I don't think that'll be enough for everybody's meal, though, so, I decide to go back. Since the other restaurant that she got the sauce from seems to be really close (even though there's only one restaurant in real life), I decide to walk. So, I'm walking, and I'm eating something, as I'm walking up the street downtown, and it looks like a Grauman's Chinese Theater deal where the Public Library should be.

The next thing I know, some car is beeping behind me. I spin around, do a Beetlejuice type deal with my junk, and flip him the bird, the dude's in a white Cadillac that looks like it's close to 40 years old, and he's swerving like a maniac. At one point, a few meters ahead of me, the car is literally tilted on its side in the middle of the road, as it continues to drive. I keep walking, and, as it goes a little farther, it flips and does a roll over another car. For whatever reason, I keep walking, and it blows up maybe twenty feet away from me. Somebody screams to call 911, and, as I fumble around with my pocket, trying to get my phone, somebody already called. Since it's a dream, the fire department gets there almost instantaneously, and the guy uses a tiny fire extinguisher to put out the giant blaze.

I'm expecting a sight similar to charred Rotelli from Batman, but the dude's perfectly fine, he's holding his hand over his mouth, coughing a little bit, as the last bit of smoke is extinguished. He's a bald guy in his 70s with a gray crown of hair, and, as I'm standing there, my family gathers around and asks what happened, and I'm left wondering whether I'm responsible, or whether he was beeping to warn me that the car was out of control before waking up.

This one seem to be straight out of a Miami Vice episode or something.

I picture a group of people, maybe 5, in a speed boat and seem like in a Florida area. So the FBI caught them and everyone is being interrogated, separately. I am now sitting on a bar stool, in some kind of a work shop, and there's a number of wooden table. The leader of the group is a tough guy that look like he's dirty and haven't shave for 4-5 days. He's talking to another tough guy from his group and I am like invisible or something. I am a witness within this ordeal. Another scene: the other tough guy came back to the work shop and another person approach him. The third person came to the second tough guy's work area and seem to be grabbing an equipment or gun. The thing exploded and shoot the third person back like from a shoot gun. The leader came in, with some official, and talk a little and mentioned that he needed a name. The second tough guy struggle as he is being arrested.

Had a nightmare I was in a 3 story Mansion not old or decrepit. The dream starts with me in walking out of a room all the lights in the house didn't work. I decided to start walking fast down the stairs as I noticed a shadow in the corner of my eye. Every step I take whatever it is takes one also. I run outside and then I woke up in mid chase right when I turned around to look at what was chasing me.

I am in a large stone walled basement with wooden post; the kind you can park a lot of cars in. Its all empty as I can see the whole concrete ground. I have this flash back or implanted memories of killing my brother and some how my mother was dead as well. I don't have images of the actual striking blow. I wonder what am I going to do now. I walk to the one area with a tall open cabinet. A few axes(firemen type) is laid on the ground in a circular/radius shape with the axe head on the inside and handle pointing outward. Its the same type of axes but looks different in color, etc. I tell myself to do nothing, let it play out. I wonder when someone is going to come by and call the cops. I see body parts by a couple of cars. How my father(dead) and estranged uncle(also dead now) came in, is beyond me. They seem to agree with me that this is some kind of an accident. Hours and days went on and nothing happen. I am walking outside now. There's a certain area of the ground that was dug by miners way back and make the ground look like a cliff. I am talking, explaining, to some one invisible or not in view. The ground is no longer virgin but nature/rain seem to smooth out the surface; despite the uneven surface. I walk over the ground like I am floating.

I keep having dreams, where I'm in the settings for past, old nightmares - except that the nightmares aren't there. The lights are always turned off in the rooms, the places look abandoned and left for dead, and there are light switches that I can turn on. I always make sure to switch them back off in my sleep :lol. A few days ago, I dreamed that I was in a dark room, from a nightmare from since last year, where vampires attacked me. There was nothing there, except for old furniture and a busted up fuse box that needed repairs. I started repairing it, but then I thought to myself, "I should probably leave it". And then I woke up.

This is so incredibly strange. The only way I can describe it, is like I've been experiencing manufactured dreams of some sort :lol. Sort of like the manufactured horror scenarios from "Cabin in the Woods".

I am driving on a nice looking street. I have a feeling I am meeting someone but I don't know where. A street, "Kit" or "Kin" or something short like that ahead. That must be it but left or right of it. Its lightly raining and I lost control of the vehicle. I made a sharp turn and skid onto the front of this building. I skid on the brick walkway and onto the grass; with just a few feet from the side green pond. I can see a man inside looking at me odd. I drive forward and park it. The address is 25 something different street/road. I walk in and see patients, client, etc. A thin newspaper or reading material in the side, available. I ask some official is this it. The person I am supposed to meet is there and is probably my brother. My mother came(maybe from a wheel chair) forward and is now sitting on the ground against the side wall. Its one of those metal non-petition wall with large glass. I ask her if she recovered? did you wake up? She said yes and smile.

Last edited:
Ok, so I need to stop sleeping now.

I forgot what the first half of the dream is but I am walking up this clean stairway. Large crowd came and go. I am suppose to go to the cafeteria to grab lunch but I just eat my own at the table at the top of the stairway. The corner is a little like my office at work. A dark black guy just came in and sit to my left and eating like me. Taylor Swift is sitting opposite him; opposite me but a little to my left. She just looking at me. The guy is coughing or got sick. She pretend to walk out to get him something. I just toss him an open bag of cough drops on the table. Taylor came back in and grab a ginger candy from the window stand/edge where I keep some of my stuff.

I am at the end of a subway train. The train is all metal and is devoid of any decoration or poster. Its slightly dark or dim. Feel like the air or scene is full of carbon dust. The train is already moving. There's a train official, with his uniform on, at the end with me. I know him and have a little working history. He's lazy and manipulated his way to getting this easy job because people believe he can't do anything else. I told him, "So you wanted this job huh?" I walk toward the front, passing some occasional rider. At a crowded section, I see two train official. They look like obnoxious fellas. Both are kneeling down; one is higher than the other; and both are blocking the door. I walk pass them and barely said, "Hey fellas". They nod.

Short flashes or short dream repeated 3 times. Someone sitting on a stool behind a desk. The thing rotated about 30 degrees from left of me to center. All I see is like skin people. Maybe once bloated, now all is left is skin and a hallow body and a stick-like arms. Dried-up skin of the head with an empty eye socket and probably tongueless mouth.

Back