What Are You Dreaming?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was captured and maybe interrogated. I was abandoned or let go afterward. I am in a safe haven for rebels I think. I am in a big room surrounded by old concrete walls. There is no roof and the top of the walls are gone. One guy with me is also a surviver like me. He took my pants to iron it(I do need to iron my pants in real life)? He advise me not to go this path or have doubts about joining the rebels. I discuss with misfits, cartoon teddy bear, and all sorts of characters created by humans. We all gathered and marched toward this lightly wooded area where supposedly, the normal humans are just beyond. I wonder what the heck are we going to attack them with. The teddy bear show me his tennis ball and notion to toss it at these humans as hard and far as they can. So basically its all out war between all sort of creativity vs regular humans.

I went to work. I heard some old guy won the lottery. He decided to give me 780k. I have to fill a simple document. I am feeling happy and thinking I would still be working even though I have enough to retire. I walk out to the parking deck. I remember I have to submit the document and I did. Back at the parking deck, I see that he ordered a huge pc monitor. Like this thing is old. Don't people use flat screen now a days? He ordered a giant printer too. I walk up the parking deck stairway. A lot of traffic for an area that is usually calm and empty. Thoughts of who got what and how much from the lottery lingers.

I have a close view of an instructor making dipping source(guacamole?). My view is on a raised table and at a corner of the room. She suddenly say "oh look, a mouse" and the room got semi dark, deteriorated fast. I saw 3 little mouse the size of a thumb. Maybe they're a rare super cute, exotic, mystical breed. A bowl of guacamole in the center. Maybe the instructor was feeding it but these mouse was definitely eating some. They look mostly white with some slight brown area. I dip some corn chip in the bowl and eating it as I watch these mouse move about. Two spread out and my view is focus on this pure white one at the center. The area got almost totally dark. The table became a slightly raised surface of pure dark soil(semi-hard) with cracks here and there. I keep dipping and eating and lost track of where the mouse is. I panic a little. Then I noticed its long white antenna sticking out of this jet black, rich, soil(soft). It must be resting, within some crack, from eating so much. I should be/feel disgusted about the mouse and environment but its all natural.

Last edited:
I had a dream that I was flying in the sky effortlessly without a care in the world, but then all of a sudden I started to realize that I was ACTUALLY dreaming (lucid) and that's when I started to lose control and was headed for a nosedive towards the ground, and as soon as I hit that's when I woke up.

My brother and I switch driving time or we have some talk in the vehicle that I don't remember. We walk to this old industrial brick building. Pass the metal sliding door, we went on to the front section that my brother said supposedly own by my late father. The back section is own by someone else. The air is foggy and misty blue.

Maybe I am suppose to inherit something.

a nostalgic dream that happen before:

i am walking along with a few students. i recognize some high school student and am talking with them. we ended walking to the jr high school playground that i recognize in Brooklyn, NY. except the area is much bigger. some physical activities here and there.

I am looking at a hat just like Pharrell's hat, in my room. I turn it over and see some kind of a small tracking device.

A woman invited me to all expense paid yacht/ship with her parents and few friends. I enter this yacht like I am entering the back of a cargo area of a big plane. We seated together in some kind of an industrialize, mostly metallic, seat and in an open area of a cargo area. I look out the window and sense its a yacht as water is outside. We had ice cream and somehow I ended up cleaning up a little as I don't want to offense her rich parents; like they're my boss or something. I went outside and a couple of her relative is in a small partially glass, modern, submarine with a big octopus in it and with all tentacles extending out. I get this weird feeling that I am suppose to rescue them or something and like its some kind of a test of loyalty. I can care less for the wealth except for maybe the girl. So I then went to the restroom somewhere. The toilet is full of **** and I try to flush it. Its clogged and nasty everywhere. I wake up needing to go to the restroom.

I am standing next to this old wooden house or barn. Its dark or decomposing wood. I am also surrounded by lush, young green grass about a foot long. My mother and I talk a little. I don't remember what we talk about and I can't even see her but she's there. I see myself waking up and I am lying on the ground where I usually sleep. I know my mother is on top of my face/head and moving to the back of my head. I can't see her but I know her presence as her voice move and she only said: "Where's my stuff?" I try to response but I doubts its audible. I enter the same area of the dream where the grass is so vibrant and forever, where I might just live forever if I forage on them alone. The virgin ground give off this bumpy landscape. My mother is at the top of the hill where the house/barn is. Again, I can't see her, but she said "help me pick these flowers". I can only assume there's flowers by her but I can only see grass everywhere around me. I might be near the ocean shore but I am not sure; just remember looking out as I try to explore the environment.

There's less people around now. There is no power. I must've just woken from a nap or something because I sense someone or small group of people just passed by. A sunny day; a good time to do something. I step out of this large opening of a train's freight car? Natural debris everywhere like the street/road haven't been sweep & cleaned. I thought there's people down the road but only dead leaves/debris. I am driving down this road that look like the same road that I drive to work in life; before all this happen. Over grown grass, bush, etc but I see alot of fishing poll on the left. I can see the lines and a few even have worms/snails on the hook of these fishing poll. I think one of the line got a fish on the end. Yes, this is the same canal that I drive to work. But where are the people? I get this urgency to get some supplies to fish, etc. Then the back of my vehicle seem to have a number of fishing poll too and it got caught with the lines of the fishing poll I just drove by. I stop the vehicle and began to untangle them. Better do it fast and be on my way before someone get back.

I hate when I dose off and sometimes I hear people's voices. And wake up real fast. One of the voice was my mother.

Last edited:
I am working and was included in this secret/special project. I see the specification and see this woman working on it. I was introduced to this venerable old Indian man who's head of the project. This project will benefit all humans-solve all problems; hunger, disease, etc. It involves a rocket. Something about this project is wrong to me. He said the rocket will go up and explode. It will spread out in the atmosphere. I picture a green cloud. I have a bird's eye view and see a small section of a city or the area where I am or used to work in. No sign of people. Adjacent building, large parking deck - all empty. One average looking man is running on the sidewalk. He is thinking he must see his family. The area is right outside, just about half a mile away. I see a circular pulse, like the area of ground zero. No one is going to make it unless he/she in deep underground. It did and these structure are like dominos. I am walking on the sidewalk pavement now. Grasses on the outer edge of the sidewalk. Pass the corner's wood pole, I see a spearmint walking to me, from the ground. My mother(the spearmint) said, in her native language, "****, you want to talk?"

I see a ditch. Pebbles and cobbles all over the area. I see a dead deer like some discarded road kill carcass. Suddenly its leg started to move, twitch. A baby deer, a fawn as they call it, was behind it. Its white, like some discarded human waste or natural debris. It look like it was eating its mom or something; not sure. I came closer to look. Now the dead deer is white and trying to get up. The fawn came at me. Filthy area,the white fawn got poo on the side of its fur. The deer and fawn was just trying to defend itself; a wild creature.

I am struggling to save her. I give cpr to a foamed mouth; a stinking breathe; a decapitated head. A nightmare...

I had a dream that I was playing Half Life 3. Unfortunately I woke up

I am scraping the last inch of snow. Surprise to see the neighbor on the right already shovel the snow clean. Even part of the grass is snow-free.

I have this feeling of wanting to join a native American Indian tribe. They show me this small room. Its white drywall inside with unpainted wood frame window. The outside is a metal walled freezer box. Then they say there's a place for me farther out there. Was I kicked out before I joined?

Back